Gyutaro

modern-day au

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

»»———-⚠️warning⚠️———-««

suggestive themes 

strong language

stalking

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"(Y/N)...."

"(Y/N)..~"

"fuck.. (Y/N)~"

(Y/N)s name drips off of Gyutaros tongue as if it were sweet honey. At this moment (Y/N) is everything that he could think of, being surrounded by them made him pump faster, their smell filling his nose as if it was the best thing in the world. he could get addicted if he wasn't careful enough.

his hand holding (Y/N) 's blanket close to his face, his breathing is heavy as he pants. moaning out (Y/N) 's name quietly, it didn't matter if he was loud no one was home after all. he could be as loud as he wants and they wouldn't know of his endeavours and passionate moment. 

"fuck..~ (Y/N)~ ... i need you so much..~"

his voice was hoarse and rough, his hand pumping faster earning a couple of grunts from Gyutaro until he released all into (Y/N) 's undergarment that he was holding. he lays there for a moment smiling softly while be berries his head in their blanket. 
"god I love you so much... I'll have you soon.."

Gyutaro pants before sitting up and holding the undergarment that's now sticky and wet, looking at it with lovesick eyes. 

"This will be you soon love~"

he mumbles softly before shoving it in his pocket and laying all over (Y/N) 's bed again, imagining them doing what he had done but thinking about him. he moans slightly feeling himself rise again, he sits up and sees his tent before smirking.

"Now look what you've done~"
the front door opening snaps him out of his thoughts, he looks at the door to the bedroom in shock. he hears (Y/N)s giggles and another unknown person. he looks suspiciously before quickly getting up off of (Y/N) 's bed and hiding in the closet. no matter how many times he's hidden there (Y/N) never noticed, somehow. 

(Y/N) comes into the bedroom with this unknown person giggling and kissing every now and then until the person sits (Y/N) down and makes out with them. straddling (Y/N) while they kiss passionately and deeply, their hands running all over each other's bodies causing a low growl from Gyutaro's jealousy. this person starts undressing (Y/N) before laying them down on the bed, they notice a slight wet patch but don't pay it much mind just focusing on this moment with their hook-up/lover.

Gyutaros jealousy and possessiveness can't allow this, he walks out of the closet with a glare at this person making both (Y/N) and this person look terrified. Gyutaro grabs this person's shoulder and throws them to the ground.

 "Did they forget to mention that they have a boyfriend?" 

Gyutaros's anger is unmatched, he glares down at this person full of rage.

"I didn't think someone as beautiful as them would date someone so ugly"

this person stated while looking annoyed. this singular comment alone sparked Gyutaro's fury, in an instant he sat on this person's stomach and started throwing hands. one after the other until their face was unrecognisable. (Y/N) stood there in shock as they covered up. the colour draining from their face as their eyes widened in shock, their breath hitched.

Gyutaro?

why is he in their house?

how did he get into their house?

how did he get here?

they grabbed their phone and ran out of the room, their fingers trembling as they dialled the emergency number. their breathing is uneven as they feel someone behind them, sweat dripping down their body as the phone rings and rings, dammit why aren't they answering straight away?! Gyutaro smiles as he notices (Y/N) freeze in their place, their body screaming at them to run or move or something but they have frozen, he uses this to take the phone out of their hands.

"Hello?"

"Hello? What's your emergency?"

Gyutaro chuckles as he hangs up the phone and throws it across the room. he wraps his arms around their waist and rests their chin on their shoulder. (Y/N)s heart rate quickened as they felt their breathing fall short. 

"did you think you could escape me snowflake?"

"did you forget how you're mine until the end?"

Gyutaro whispers into (Y/N) 's ear, tears fell from their eyes. they didn't even know why they started crying, they finally thought that they had escaped. Gyutaro licks their tears as they fall.

"did you miss me that much? I'm touched you remembered I liked seeing your beautiful tears"

Gyutaro chuckles and kisses their neck, shivers go down (Y/N) 's whole body while Gyutaros's hands go up her shoulders to her hips.

"you wont get away again snowflake"

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛