Das Finale: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Miho: "What is it?"

Yukari: "BC Freedom was originally two different schools, but then they merged despite traditionally not getting along."

Saori: "But it looks like they're friends, right?"

Yukari: "It's true that the Tankery members were just pretending to quarrel, but based on the school itself..."

Hana: "It's not an act and they're really fighting?"

Yukari: "Yes. What I'm trying to say is that their team was formed just for the purpose of winning this match."

Miho: "You mean they just recently banded together?"

Yukari: "Yes, but it's only a theory."

Hana: "So like a Queen of the Knight, this team is short-lived?"

Mako: "Wanna try testing that theory out? Sounds interesting."

Momo: "This is all just speculation though! Do you even have a plan to break the enemy team apart?"

Saori: "Hey, I'm not sure about this, but this kinda looks like Goose team's tank!"

Hana: "You're right."

...

With the Ooarai team now advancing together, BC Freedom had set up inside the bocage, waiting for their arrival.

Marie: "The bocage is like our garden. Hoshimo's team is in a favorable position, just like the French Resistance. Ooarai can't lay a finger on them."

She took a cut out a piece of cake.

Marie: "So let's be very thorough. 'Victory belongs to the most preserving' or so someone once said."

...

We then see an two ARLs, scouting for enemy vehicles.

At a different location were the two Somuas.

The Ooarai team arrived, noticeably because of the flags that the Mark IV had.

Andou: "They rushed in here without thinking!"

The Ooarai team fired, but all missed.

Andou: "Like you'd be able to hit us from that range! Fire! This is Andou! Requesting ARL 44 fire support."

Oshida: "Understood."

 The ARL fired from afar.

However, whilst the Mark IV, the Porsche Tiger and the M3 Lee were holding off the enemies, The other tanks shot through the brick wall, which allowed them to go around.

Miho: "All forward tanks, try to ignore the enemy as much as possible and report on enemy positions."

Azusa: "Understood! This is Rabbit team, spotted three Somua directly in front. One is probably the Somua commande. There is another Somua and ARL around four o'clock. And there is an ARL at six o'clock. There's probably three more Somua in the fields!"

Reira: "This is Leopon team, spotted around three ARLs, and probably another two behind the trees."

Ogin: "This is Shark team to Momo! I spot something like a Somua in the distance, number unknown. No sign of the enemy Captain! We believe this place is most suspicious! Though, that's just my sailor's intuition."

Saori drew a map of everyone's reports, handing it to Miho.

Miho: "Thanks.  I think I have an idea of where they are now. Now, what's left is... Goose team! It's up to you!"

Sodoko: "Got it. Let's go, Gomoyo, Pazomi! Even if we get a chance, disabling them is against the rules!"

Another wall was shot down, and the B1 Bis drove through.