"Red?" Cassius hesitantly asked.

I know he's becoming more uncomfortable, so I finished the dance with a pose. Agad kong narinig ang palakpak ni Whiskey at ni Cyber.

"Perfect!" firm na wika ni Cyber. iiling iling naman si Whiskey habang may maliit na ngiti sa labi.

"Not bad Antares, just continue practicing,"

Napairap lang ako sa komento nila, ano pa nga ba?

Not long after they already left the room, saka naman ang pasok ni Cassidy, ang kakambal ni Cassius. These two really cared for Akilah, someone whom I considered a sister since we were both adopted by Chronos. Medyo nauna lang siya.

Akilah was here by birth; I came here when I was nine—3 years after Callisto Mortier's and her family's assassination. My sister was taken by her father's family. I was taken by Cairo, our eldest brother, to Greece. I came back when I was nine—I thought I needed some more training before I went after Bellamorte.

But the world of the devils is small—who knows Bellamorte is actually their sister organization. I was compelled to stay then and laid my trap.

"How's my Sissy?" I asked Cassidy bago ako bumeso sa kanya. Nakasanayan na namin ang gawaing ito. She just chuckled as I removed my heels. My room is just adjoining the halls.

"She's very well; panay tulog pa siya," mahinang sabi ni Cassidy.

Napangiti lang ako sa kanya. These two were servants, but they're good people. I know, I never once sensed danger with them.

"Thank you for taking care of her for me,"

They just nodded at me before they smiled.

I took off my dress in front of them, and I was left with my bikini. Masyadong mainit ang pagsasayaw sa dress na ito, I better take a dip in the pool. I collected my things, bago ko nilagay ang heels na niregalo ni Whiskey sa akin, sa isang box.

"Do you want some food Red?" Cassidy asked me. Cassius is looking at the other places in the room. Akilah told me that he has a crush on me; he's a good man, but I'd rather not get involved with him.

I am not worth the shot—whether it's a shot of bullet or a shot of romance. I'll accept a shot of drugs, but it also depends on what type.

"It's fine," I said as I marched out of the room.

Hindi ko pa nadadalaw si Akilah, pero kampante ako na maayos lang siya, I should not have given her that escape plan, but with a lot of things going on in that place, I know she'll only be able to live with my escape plan.

I do not trust Cyber; I have always sensed danger with her. I also have a hunch that she has a role in the leader's demise; hindi lang ako nagsasalita dahil wala naman akong karapatan at wala rin namang maniniwala sa akin.

Come on, the girl looks like she cannot break a freaking glass scepter, pumatay pa kaya.

I kicked my legs as I closed my eyes, feeling the water hug my body. This is so refreshing and warm, malayong malayo sa temperature ng tubig na nilangoy ko noong nakaraan sa Russia.

"Antares,"

I opened my eyes as soon as I recognized the voice. I was still doing a backfloat.

"Phinex, what do you need?" Nilubog ko ang ulo ko sa pool bago ako umahon. Phinex is standing at the edge of the pool in a full-body suit.

"Maliligo ka nang nakaganyan?" I asked her sarcastically bago ko tinuyo ang buhok ko.

"Look, I do not want blood today; the pool's nice, but surely it doesn't deserve your blood." Naiinis na sabi niya bago ako inirapan.

I chuckled a little. Like any other member of the Nightfall Maidens, the Chronos Union Elite team of assassins, Phinex is also impatient. Which is a bit contradictory because she's a sniper; she's supposed to be calm and patient.

"One of my rifles is missing." Matigas ang anyo na sabi niya bago nagpamewang.

One of my brows just arched. I took my sunglasses from a nearby space of the pool's edge and wore them while the sun bathed my skin.

"I did not take it; I was out—

"I know, and I want you to find it."

Tinanggal ko ang sunglasses ko as I turned to her.

"Ahh? Come again?"

Napairap na naman siya sa'kin bago pinagkrus ang dalawang braso.

"I have no time, okay? But I want that rifle. I have a hunch that one of the trainees took it."

I shook my head. Ah, the look on her face when she can't accept that she's failing at some areas of her expertise.

"Okay, give me a description."

"You know that rifle; you've been eyeing it for a long time." May kalakasang sabi niya, tunog nagbabanta.

I fell silent before I smiled hesitatingly at her.

"Eh, he he,"

I didn't know she meant that rifle; I was actually hoping to steal it. That was good, but not as interesting as Zora's swords. I've always used rifles, but I have this obsession with knives and swords.

"What do I get?" I asked her.

Nangunot lang ang noo niya bago tumikwas ang isang kilay niya.

"What do you mean by that? What do you get? Seriously?"

I scoffed. Feeling niya talaga, dyos siya.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, Phinex?"

"Someone more skilled than you,"

Mabilis na wika niya bago ako tiningnan na parang aso lang niya. 

What an entitled b*tch.

I shook my head as I dove towards the pool.

"Then why don't you find your rifle, mas skillful ka pala?" I mocked her before I swam away.

Phinex followed my path, I was swimming while she was walking on the sides. I don't think I'll be able to swim more gracefully than this knowing that Phinex was running after my help. So satisfying.

"Fine, what do you need?" she shouted after a few rounds of going here and there.

I chuckled. Basta talaga walang pasensya, masarap pikunin.

"None as of the moment, but your word. You'll help me—

"What the perfect time comes with no hesitation? Deal whatever."

Iyun lang at tumalikod na siya. Pero bumalik pa para magpamewang sa harap ko.

"Change your clothes; I could kill three assassins from here who are drooling over you."

I groaned at that, thought. Not that interesting if she would ask me. Anong gusto niya magpajama ako sa pool. Hell no!

I turned towards a bunch of trainees and waved at them, domoble lang ang kunot sa noo ni Phinex

I motioned the area with my lips, still mocking her.

"Go, kill them."

Napairap lang siya bago nagmartsa paalis

"Ugh! I hate you! Napakalandi mo " narinig kong sigaw nito na nagpatawa na lamang sa akin.

Sa likod ng isang bintana, nakita ko si Cassius na nakasilip. Agad akong umahon sa pool bago binaybay ang daan ni Phinex.

I smirked as I watched her stomp her feet, I can only hope the day when she's going to lower her panties comes sooner.