Chapter 5

Elena's POV -

Last night was the best night of my life. We completed the mating process and now he's making me breakfast in our personal kitchen, which apparently the Alpha, Beta, and Delta have their own personal set up like this. He handed me a cup of coffee while finishing up breakfast.

"My love, I could get used to this every morning. I don't know why but it's so relaxing watching you cook." I told him as I continued to watch him cook.

"Well my Queen I may not be able to do this every morning but I will do it as much as I can, but once our week is over I will have to return to my work but once we pick you a hand maiden she can make you breakfast on the days I'm not here." He said which I understand, I just wish this could be our everyday thing.

"Well I will enjoy every breakfast you make." I said as I took a bite of the pancakes as he placed eggs next to me and sat down next to me enjoying this moment together as we heard a knock on the door.

"Who could be interrupting us?" He said as he answered the door. "Ollie? James? Why aren't you with your mates and at my door?" I asked them as I looked confused.

"Well the girls wanted to see El." They said as they stepped aside revealing the girls bouncing on their heals. I sighed and let them in. I went and sat back down and continued breakfast with El.

"Who was..." She started but got interrupted.

"ELLIE!" The girls screamed.

"Girls! Too loud!" El said to them but got up and hugged them. I looked at her plate to see she finished, man she must have been hungry, but I do love a girl who can eat.

"Now what are you doing here instead of spending time with tweedle dee and tweedle dum?" She asked making me almost choke on the coffee I was drinking.

"HEY!" They said as they realized what she said. "Anyways we could sense the change and wanted to see if we were right, you friendtuition." Leah said as she stood by Ollie.

"What change?" El and I asked at the same time.

"That's what we want to know. They refused to let us mark them until you marked El and they both said they can sense a change in El's aura so we had to bring them here." James said as he shook his head, I laughed.

"Well, they weren't wrong." El said moving her beautifully long curly hair off her shoulder.

"I knew it!" Katie said as she hugged El and Leah, as the guys hugged me. I swear the moon goddess paired all of us perfectly, we're all friends mated to friends and they look after those they see as their leader, i.e. El and I.

"Now can you guys go enjoy your alone time with your mates and let me get back to mine." I said as I stood behind El with another cup of coffee for her.

"Alright, alright!" They said as they raised their hands and left.

"How can they sense your aura?" I asked El as she sipped her coffee in my arms as we stood on the patio.

"It's a gift from my mothers royal line. We have the ability to share our aura with those we deem close and when my dad started beating me and almost killed me a few times, I decided it would be helpful if I shared my aura with them so if he succeeded and killed me they would know and woul've been right to your doorstep to bring you to the pack." She said as she continued enjoying the view and the fresh air while I enjoyed watching her.

"That was smart since your father threatened your brother if he got me involved then he'd kill you. But now I want you to share your aura with me, it can boost our mate bond and if anything at all ever happens I will know even if it's a bad feeling and I will be right by your side." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Zander." She said as she turned in my arms to look at me.

"I love you too my Queen." I said and then kissed her softly. "Now lets go get ready for our day."

"Are you gonna tell me what we're doing today?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I will just tell you, you'll want something cute but casual." I told her as she picked out a pair of booty shorts and a button down flannel. "Why is it booty shorts is your first go to? Are you trying to turn me on and not leave?"

"Maybe I just want you to have something to stare at." She said seductively.

"Oh its definitely something to stare at." I said as I walked up behind her and hugged her burying my nose in her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Come on lets go." She said pulling away grabbing my hand and leaving the room.

"We are taking my Tesla." I told her as we walked into the castle garage.

"You have a Tesla?! That's the car I was saving for next!" She told me and I smiled.

"I can get you one if you'd like." I told her as I smiled.

"Wait. Really?!" She asked me.

"Of course. How about a corronation gift?" I asked her and she nodded happily as we got in the car and headed to the waterfall. "This is the waterfall only a select few people are allowed here."

"Zan, it's beautiful. Like stunningly beautiful." She said in awe and while she was amazed by it's beauty I pulled out the ring in my pocket and got down on one knee as she turned around and gasped.

"El, I knew from the moment we met that you were special, but I didn't realize you were my special. The moon goddess blessed me with you as my mate and I couldn't be happier. I was scared I wasn't going to find my mate but as soon as I stepped foot into the Dark Moon pack territory Zeus was antsy and wouldn't say why and when we were talking before the celebration when I told you Zeus said something that didn't quite click, he was saying my mate hadn't fully shifted and I was confused because he basically said you only partially shifted then he explained that you hadn't shifted and it clicked then I heard you howl and I knew, I knew from that moment that once we got you here I was going to propose. So Elena Marie Black will you marry me?" I asked her as I saw tears of joy spring from her eyes and she screamed,

"YES!!!"

I am so damn happy. Not only are we fully mated but we are now getting married which will probably be combined with the Luna ceremony.

"I love you so damn much!" I said as I kissed her.

"I love you too!" She said as she pulled away from the kiss and hugged me then we sat by the waterfall enjoying our day before we go back to the castle in a few hours.