"No no my dear, I could never asked for something like that. But I'm willing to partake in aiding you if you so need me to." The fielding of his red sharp claws behind your back sank in deeper probably In hopes of causing you pain but it only made your wings fluff up at the notion.

"You are a sweet talker you know, every word I heard from your mouth. Feels like the most tempting apple in the garden you know? And I was there for that so I know how." You looked into his eyes which were lidded with hunger and you grabbed onto one of his hands bringing it to your lips. "Tempting" Opening up your mouth you licked his finger to his palm as you watched the top of his head, seeing the red fluffy heads pin back as his horns grew without his body changing.

You smirked as you pushed back against his hand again which was iron-tight locked behind your back, leaving you nowhere to go unless you used your power but why do that and ruin the fun you were having right now?

Heavy static was heard, becoming louder and heavier in the air, the tension filling the room was enough to choke any other sinners around but two powerhouses like you two were a different story.

"Now now, I'm much more Temtping than an apple or a Snake. But all you have to do is ask and I will take pleasure and helping our dear beloved guest. Now what do we say? Deal ?" You almost wanted to laugh at the offer that Alastor gave you, plus the hand in front of you was glowing green as he waited for you to shake his hand.

Too bad all he got was a loud giggle as you thought more about his actions, he was so foolish right now, thinking someone like you was easy to sway. "Darling, I have no need to ask anyone. All I have to do is step out of this hotel with a smile and a wink I can find another Fawn so easily to replace you and they would be the one begging me." 

A record scratch was heard as his eyes began to twitch at the thought, you heard a slight growl and felt a pair of hands on your throat although his hand was on your back and his other was on your hip now. Glancing down you saw two shadow hands wrapped around your throat in a tight grip that made you pant slightly but it was just child's play for you.

"Why would our guest need any other 'Fawn'" His tone of voice was clear of the radio buzz when he said fawn but the cold disgusted way he said it led you to believe he was downright pissed off now at you."When I am quite available right here with only a need to be asked."

He huffed out his chest to continue "I don't mean to brag but you won't find anyone out there quite as charming as me, i a rarity."

"Hmm, you know what?" You smiled as he tilted his head slightly with eyes filled with hidden hunger and rage, you shook your wings and broke his hold on you to step back towards the door like you were about to leave but he was quick to follow your movements. "What troubles you, my dear?"

"We need to stop this back-and-forth, so let's make a deal., You have to beg me to cuddle you if I can make you stop smiling, And if I can't stop you smiling, I'll be your servant for 24 hours. Do we have a deal?" You smiled as you placed one hand out and the other on your hip waiting for his answer. You were excited to see how this night would end now that the both of you were all charged up.

"Oh? Do you want to stop me from smiling ? Hmm very well." He darted out his hand without a second thought as if he knew you would lose since he had a deal and fail allowing yourself to be devoured by him for a full 24 hours, oh heavens how lucky of him to get to find out how a high angel tastes.

"So it's a deal?" "Deal" When the both of you shook hands the room glowed a golden hue before vanishing leaving just you and him alone in a reddish dark-hued room, but the Shadow version of him was growing behind him and delighted as if ready to devour you.

"Aw you silly little fawn, has anyone ever told you~" You walked up to him wrapping both of your arms around his neck then jumping to latch yourself around his mid-torso since he was quite tall, you leaned into his ears.

"You fucking pathetic ~" With one kiss on his wear and one hand on his face you tapped one of your fingers on his cheek to unknowingly to him break the soul contract he had on which removed the stickies on his mouth.

You almost fell off of him when he shot up taller as his form was changing, his smile though? Gone and was replaced with a frown and growling snarl towards you that quickly changed into shock.

He had felt it almost instantly as his contract broke releasing him of whatever was holding him back, but within seconds words flew out his mouth without meaning to.

"Please, cuddle with me. I need your south touch wrapped around me to feel deep pleasure and peace. I'm begging you (Y/n) please allow me to cuddle you in my bed. " His eyes were wide and his smile was back on once you won the deal but you could hide the shock of his begging, his voice was clear of the radio overlay and was weak and shaking.

You were quick to shove him backward onto his red plush bed and place your lips on his as he blinked before grabbing your face with his hand and the other reached behind you to push on your lower back, he was pushing you down onto his growing bulge and his shadow also helped him as it came behind you and bit your neck as it pulled on your wings that ruffled from the touch, he was needy.

"Such a lonely buck huh?"

_____________________________

Hope you enjoyed this little update, the next one will be Friday or sooner and the winner was Niffy! 

I just wanted to finish this Alastor side quest, Ao3 will have the full version of this chapter because it will involve some smut also be aware that next chapter the Reader will show how sadistic they truly can be.

Please let me know your thoughts and comments on this chapter.