Flashback.

( Here Little Sara is crying because she fall down her brother immediately come and say)

??:- ommo sweetie what happened to you why is your leg injured huh.

Little Sara :- * sobbing* oppu it hurts I fellu down sho I get hurtu * crying*.

??:- This is why I always tell you to don't go anywhere without me and you don't listen me  * shake head and started to treat her wounds*

Little sara:- hehe ok oppu from now I will take you withu me only okieee .

(Her brother chuckles and say)

??:- okay my little pumpkin btw where is yn .

Listening her name her smile dropped and say in anger tone )

Little Sara:- go to that girl only I won't talk to you.

( Her brother didn't understand why she is behaving like this so he thought she is being childish so he shrugged it off and say)

??:- ok from now don't worry till your brother is alive no one can hurt my sister ok I promise this .

( He said and little sara smile and hug him and say)

Little Sara:- I lob you oppu.

??:-  I love you so much my little pumpkin.

Sara's brother:- * in mind* I love you too my yniee * smile *

Flashback end

( Tears left from her eyes remembering her and her brothers  words and her brother remove the tape and say)

??:- say what do you want .

Sara:- I want to talk with mom and dad please.

Jimin:- so you can complaint to them and say that we did this to you.

Jk:- ofcourse hyung that's what she is planning in her mind such a player she is .

( Jin chuckles and say)

Jin:- I'm the oldest among them but I don't think you deserve to live because you torture yn from childhood how can a own parents and sister do that to their child and you she is your sister don't you feel pity for that poor girl huh.

Sara:-* mumbling* she is not even my sister.

Jk:- what are you mumbling .

Sara:-* shook head* nothing.

??:- ok but I will call them and tell them to come to Italy what say guys .

(All started to think about this and jimin smirked and say)

Jimin:- yes we will also kill them there then our enemy's wil lbe finish .

( Sara's eyes widened and say looking at her brother)

Sara:- oppa they are our parents how can you kill them .

( That's it Sara's brother lost his temper and say)

??:-  THEN WHAT ABOUT YN HUH? SHE IS ALSO YOUR SISTER YOU BLOODY BITCH YOU TORTURE HER AND ABOUT PARENTS THEY TORTURE MY YN SO HOW CAN I FORGIVE THEM huh.

(All flinched when he shouted and jk just observe only in his eyes and see it's only telling revenge that make him smirk and say)

Jk:- now what will you do to him my dear brother in law .

( Sara's brother smirk andthe next move he did make everyone shock even Sara also he take out his belt and take it in his hands while Sara is trembling and namjoon said)

Namjoon:- why are you doing this now we can torture her at basement then it's plain so leave her.

??:- it's my private jet so I can do anything I want to one can know what happened here .

( He said and smirked while Sara cover her face in fear he smirked seeing the fear in her eyes and started walking towards her with belt making her shiver)

( He goes towards her and splash it on her and she screamed because of pain like this he started to splash more harshly making her scared of him and he stopped and told his guard to bring something and after few seconds he came with a rod seeing t...

( He goes towards her and splash it on her and she screamed because of pain like this he started to splash more harshly making her scared of him and he stopped and told his guard to bring something and after few seconds he came with a rod seeing that Sara Shiver and said)

Sara:- pl-ea-se opp-a I'm sorry leave me I can't bear this much pain please 🥺🥺.

( Her brother was about to answer but jungkook said)

Jk:- you can't even bear this much pain then imagine how would yn would endured all this huh * angrily*

??:- exactly that's what I'm going to say so don't be dramatic and guards tied her mouth  I don't want a single noise from her .

( His guards tied her mouth and seeing rod her whole body Shake and this is the rod )

( He beat with her this and she screamed but it got muffled as her mouth is taped and he started to beat her mercilessly seeing that all guards get terrified and jimin gulped and whisper to jk)

Jimin:- we also didn't torture this much right jungkook.

Jk:- * smirked* yes but he is more merciless than me so he can do anything we can't expect  just enjoy the show.

( Jimin nodded)

Hlo readers hope you all doing good and well I'm back 😊😊😊