Chapter 1 - Bickering

|| 3rd person ||

Vaggie woke up to charlie not being next to her, so she heads to the lobby just to see everyone gathered at the couch watching charlie being insane and rambling on about how to redeem souls to heaven. Vaggie walks over to charlie.
Vag || charlie, whats wrong?
Char || whats wrong? WHATS WRONG?! THE EXTERMINATION IS GONNA BE HERE IN 6 MONTHS, MAYBE SOONER!!! I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO REDEEM SOULS TO HEAVEN!!
Vag || seriously babe, calm down.. im sure we'll think of something.
Char || *sighs* yeah.. yeah your right.. your right!! i just thought of something!
Vag || oh boy..
Char || i can call my dad and have him come here to see the hotel! thats perfect!
Vag || uh- wait like right n-
Char || LOVE YOU VAGGIE, ILL SEE YOU LATER!
Vag || *sigh* ...ok..

(5 minutes later)

Charlie runs over to the group of the chattering demons. 
Char || OKAY GUYS MY DAD IS GONNA BE HERE IN AN HOUR, SO WE NEED TO GET THE HOTEL READY!!
Angel || um.. isnt your dad the literal king of hell?
Char || yeah, whats the problem?
Angel || nothing.. nothing at all..-
Char || okay! now guys, lets tidy up!

(A little bit later)

They finished cleaning up the hotel and surprisingly lucifer arrived just minutes later. Charlie opens the door for her dad as lucifer immediately hugs her tightly.
Luci || CHARLIE!!!
Char || heyyy dad..-
Luci || i love what you did with the place, its very-
Alastor teleports besides lucifer.
Al || Lucifer, king of hell, pleasure to meet you, quite a pleasure!
Luci || ...whos this? the bellhop?
Lucifer asks, turning to charlie.
Al || no, actually, im the main attendant (???) of the hotel.
Luci || huh. maybe thats why charlie calls it the "hazbin hotel" hahaha!
Al || haha! it was actually my idea.
Luci || haha! well its not very clever.
Charlie interrupts the two before a fight broke out.
Char || oookay guys, thats enough..
Luci || sorry char-char.

Lucifer decided to stay at the hotel for a little bit, maybe help out, and talk to the employees/residents. So far the only enemy lucifer has made was alastor. Just to lucifers luck, the room charlie assigned him was right next to alastors room. 

As everyone was going to bed, alastor and lucifer gave eachother a glare before entering their rooms.