Now having a clear view of the place I quickly realized the large green field filled with boys was surrounded with large stone walls.
"Holy shit..." I whispered under my breath.
"I know right, it's quite a lot." The dark skinned boy stated. "Names Alby, do you remember yours yet? Or anything else for that matter?" He asked outstretching his hand.

"Names  Remington and I don't remember shit, so somebody's gotta answer my questions before I book it outta this place."
"Ok ok slow down Remington, and your dog?"
"That's Kodak, he's my ride or die so tell your 'boys' to not try anything stupid. Now answer my question where am I!?" I say growing more impatient. " I'll tell you everything you need to know about the glade if you just follow me."

Alby began walking away expecting me to follow him.
"BULLSHIT" I yell " THERES NO WAY IM GOING ANYWHERE TILL YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!" I started to worry I was trapped in this place full of boys with just my dog.

I couldn't even remember when I last saw my brother. That's when it hit me he must be here, he'll defend me! " YO ALBY WAIT!" I jog up to him, these boys must think I'm bipolar by now. "Is there anyone named Ben here?"  He looked at me puzzled as if I was the first person to ever ask for somebody.

"Look greenie, I don't know who told you we have a Ben here. you told me you didn't remember anything." Alby said this almost angry

"Yeah ok but I remember my brother Ben and my dog, that's it ok!? He's obviously here can I see him?" I was getting so impatient I was considering running through the openings of the stone walls at this point.
"No, not till later." He stated this with no empathy as if he didn't care what I was going through.

"Why not?" I asked puzzled and enflamed im pretty sure I had steam coming out of my ears.
"Cause he's a runner, he's in the maze right now." Alby said this as if it was the most obvious thing anyone has ever said.
"Where the hell is this maze I need to find my brother?" 

How do we even know if we're talking about the same Ben? I thought this doubting myself, as if Alby knew what I was thinking
"Oi, ya know Ben has mentioned having a sister... always calling her Rems tho." Alby said this seeming to be digging through his brain for proof we were related.
"ALBY THATS ME! IM REMS!!!" I said gesturing towards myself excited that my brother was somewhere here

"I'll be back imma go get him" I said this with so much excitement heading towards the stone walls, figuring the maze can't be that big I would find him eventually.
"NO STOP!" Alby seemed to have worry in his voice but I ignored him exited to see my brother, I began running as I was on the other side of the glade, suddenly I was being chased by many boys yelling at me to stop.

"STOP!!"
"AYTYEEEE WE GOTTA RUNNER!!!!"
"SHES DONE FOR"
"HA WERE NEVER SREING HER AGAIN!"
"DANG HER DOG CANT KEEP UP WITH HER"

As I passed through the walls I turned around realizing nobody followed me into the maze, I was puzzled but pushed that aside when I realized I was running so fast Kodak couldn't keep up.

"COME ON KODAK!" As if my voice held supper powers Kodak ran faster and stopped right next to me, most of the boys still catching up now falling at the stone walls out of breath
"What already outta breath?" I ask the boys smirking?

"Come on Remington, just come back, the doors will be closing soon we can't lose a glader on their fist day here." Newt said this with sorrow in his voice.
" if it's so dangerous how come you let my brother in here?" I asked this in an accusing tone, refusing to leave my spot till I got answers.
"FOR SHUCK SAKE REMINGTON! HES A RUNNER! Runners are the only ones that can leave the glade!" Newt was clearly growing desperate to get me out of the maze, as bad ass as I am I'm not inhumane so I slowly made my way back into the 'glade' for Newts sake. His body untenced and everyone walked off.

"Come here, sit down. I'll explain how the glade works while we wait for Ben and Minho to return."  Newt said this with a calm welcoming voice

I slowly sat down next to him, I felt like I could let my guard down around him.
"Thanks man, I leave you to it." Alby said while walking away "alright everyone back to work!"

()()()()()()()()()

Me and Newt talked for a while Kodak laying i between Newt and I, both of us petting him while he explained just about everything about the glade to me. Kodaks head shot up from his relaxed laying position, I quickly stoped my conversation with Newt focusing on where Kodak was looking, the doors. I stood up and then around the corner came Ben, and Who I had assumed was Minho, I heard the boys laughing joking about what they expected the new greenie to be like.
" I bet he's gonna be the one to finally put Gally in place." Said the handsome strong Asian
Ben laughed "I wish!"
Hearing Ben's laugh made me feel safe, happy we had always been close. As they came around the other corner I saw him and he saw me
He stopped dead in his tracks Minho stoping shortly after him a bit confused not seeing me yet.
"REMS?!"
"BENNI!"
I ran into the maze not caring who I upset, we ran so fast at each other, hugging each other so tight like if we let go we would never be able to hug each other again. When we finally let go his face turned to confusion.
"Your the new greenie?"
" YUP" I say proudly popping the P
" no shucking way! Who woulda guessed the greenie's a girl, and Ben's sister!" The handsome Asian known as Minho says
"Come on Rems we gotta get outta here the doors due to close any second we came back WAYYY late, besides we got a bonfire to get to!"

You Ben walked out of the maze with his arm around your shoulder as soon as you got out Kodak who remained in his stay position you put him in before going into the maze jumped up estatic to see Ben, jumping all over him.
"Man, I missed you Rems, but... I have to say I missed Kodak more!" He said jokingly.
" oh shut uppp" I exclaim thankful to have my funny sarcastic brother by my side, after what Newt told me, being apart from him for a year.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Authors note:
If you read this THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
this is my first time writing a story or anything other than a paper for school. I know this story is probably so hard to follow, I don't have a plan and I have kinda inconsistent writing so bear with me and if you chose to keep reading I promise there will be more Minho, and don't worry we will keep out bad ass personality from the beginning. I would love comments on my worrying like any criticism I am open to as a new writer I need all the help I can get. Idek if anyone is gonna rad this u rlly hope so lol thx smmmmm!!!!!