babygirl... this isnt like you 🐺😈

Belos had just finished diddling his pickle while bullying little black kids on roblox, his favorite hobby, when he heard a child laughing in the distane

"A C-C-CH-C-CH-C-CHI-CHIL-CHILD?????"

a massive bulge in his pants instantly appeared. He ran stright to the sound and found himself infront of the portal door he built at like 3am yesterday for fun.

"OMG!! HEHE~ I HEAR CHILDREN..."

Belos started drooling at the thought of underage males and started going through the portal door.

He expected to see a kindergarden, but instead was dissapointed to find himself in this old looking ass pizza place.

"W-where child.."

belos drooled again, looking for the kid so he could diddle some holes.

"thats the baloon thing you retard."

"w-whats that voice! so sugoi and hot desu! c-could it be my alpha malewife babydaddy papi twinkhusbandmaterial british old man grimaceshake catboyuwu bottomdweller straptaker pussydestroyer boyfriend alstor from the amazing digital hotel?"

He giggled and twirled his armit hairs.

"no, its me pookie. bend over- I mean, turn around."

philly willy turned to see some decomposing rotting shit stained rabbit on the floor, covered in old flesh and maggots.

"oh em geee..." his eyes light up at the sight
"your just my type daddy..."
he giggled again, this time a large brown stain suddenly appeared in his pants.

"oh my god.. are you... a british old murderer cis straight white male groomer zoophilic racist kiddy diddler that eventually dies by turning into green goo? Because me too, old sport."

"G-Groomer? heh... well.. thats not the word i would use for it.. but your not entirely wrong... hump me, springpapi."

"no problem my pookie bear."

the hot ass british dead thing got up and decided to witch-humper this witch-hunter. He began thrusting into the fat gyatt of this new boyfriend.

But nothing seemed to work. He couldnt bust a nut like he noramlly did.

Maybe he really was bad at witch laying, and should get to witch slaying instead.

"oh wait nvm ik what to do babygirl"

springtrap imagined skibidi toilet getting rizzed up and kai centaing his baby gronk, then slurping edging and gooning on his grimace shake.

He busted immediately.

"t-that was so hot desu~" belos moaned.

"i miss my wife, belos."