CHAPTER 10 - GREAT RAIMON AND SIERRA??

Начните с самого начала

-SUE!!! -They shouted in unison, but Celia and Cammy next to them covered their mouths. It was too late to make noise and, worse, be discovered.

-Okay, okay.

-Give me, come on. -Tori took control and the bottle cap pointed at Annie- Ummm... If a genie grants you three wishes but says you can't wish for more wishes, can you wish for more genies?

-For sure, because first I ask to order whatever I want. -Laugths.

-Smart girl. -The green-haired woman turned the instrument and stood in front of Amber.

-Who closes the bus door when the driver gets off?

-I suppose a key, like a car key. Well, Veteran has to know. -This time the stopper pointed at Sierra.

-Let's see...If we are here to help others, what are others for?

-Deep question, huh? -Nelly commented.

-I didn't know you were like that, Amber. -Cammy smiled, the aforementioned shrugged her shoulders.

Sierra was thoughtful but suddenly the door to the room opened.

-But what's going on here! -Samyueru scolded, only receiving a giggle in return that they tried to hold back. The coach had the most peculiar pajamas for an adult, they were blue and full of ducks and stars. - Go to sleep NOW!! -They all got up quickly and went to their rooms.- Extra training tomorrow. And you go to sleep too. -He closed the door to the room and returned to his room where Veteran was snoring like a tractor according to the coach.

They were each lying on their bed, turning their backs to each other and looking at the wall. They could hear their breathing as well as the cricket that decided to give a concert that night.

-Sierra, are you awake? -Sparks whispered.

-Yeah. -He responded with the same tone of voice.

-What is your answer? -There was silence for minutes.

-The others are only there to get in the way.

-Well, I don't believe that... Life is like a soccer game, we all play as one. The others are there to support and help you.- He paused.- Think about my case, if you didn't stop the ball or pass it to me I wouldn't be able to score. If you ever think about scoring, I can be your assistance, and I'm sure our teammates think the same.

The blonde said a brief "thank you" and they said goodnight. They fell asleep right away, they had gone to bed late and that morning there was no one to wake them up, especially because the coach decided to call them at 5:45. as punishment.

Absolutely everyone in that small residence woke up to the whistle, even Veteran. Raimon woke up as best they could and started the day with a morning run before breakfast.

-I can't believe he did this to us. -Lucy said upset as she watched the coach take a short nap in his seat.

-That is what I say. -The local cook looked out the window.

"Poor lady," everyone felt sorry for her.

With a snore Tsuyoaka got up and sent everyone to wash the dishes. The rest of the morning they were training hard, not because of the punishment, but because of the game that was coming up. When the afternoon arrived they ate and got back to business but with one difference, Sierra was nowhere to be found so they asked the coach.

-He has gone to see his family here, he will return in the afternoon.

The sky clouded over and thunder was heard in the distance.