Getting ready

They both smiled at each other before they gave each other a last peck on the lips. Lucy went to her room to also get ready.

Y/n searched through her closet for an outfit that would look good and hot on her. Her eyes met an tight black dress, it has two slim holders, is exposed on the back, it goes down her leg where on the left side is a slid that goes up to her high thigh exposing much skin.

Lucy said date so why not give her a show off? Lucy only saw her in suits, no dress so it would be a little surprise for her. She chose shoes that were like nice looking sandals, they were expensive but that paid off cause it was the missing piece to that outfit. As the time went by she got more nervous and played some music over her speaker, when she suddenly hears a knock.

Fuck Lucy isn't supposed to be here now, she is supposed to see her in around twenty minutes.

Y/n: who is it?

The other person said nothing and just comes in, who turns out to be Alexia who was shocked at the look from her "younger sister".

Alexia: where the fuck are you going?
Y/n: calm down, it's non of your business.
Alexia: should I send mama a pic of your outfit and tell her you fucked Lucy?

The striker stormed to her door to shut it and look at Ale with a death glare.

Y/n: im going out okay, your happy?
Alexia: with who?
Y/n: you know who.
Alexia: how long will you two be out?
Y/n: I don't know why?
Alexia: just want to know when I have to cover my and Olga's ears.

Y/ns cheeks went full red and she went shy all of a sudden.

Y/n: we will not.
Alexia: than why are you dressed like you want to be fucked?

The older sister now has a serious face on with an eyebrow raised.

Y/n: I will not discuss this with you, im 26 so why do you care?
Alexia: I just want to know if you two are messing with each other or if you could imagine something real with her.
Y/n: none of your business, Jesus.
Alexia: hermana will that between you two be over when we get back to Barcelona?
Y/n: I don't know, why all the questions?

Alexia sighs cause she knows her sister has feelings for Lucy but she has to make sure what ever that is between the two athletes will not effect the team in any way.

Alexia: you two are teammates, I don't want any drama especially before the champions league or World Cup. I know you two are professionals and had partners who were on the same team or nation but i just want to make sure. I love you but also the team.
Y/n: i know, im not planning to get rid off her.

Her sister smiles at her and pulled her into a hug.

Alexia: that's good to know, have fun but please be quiet. When we're back home we have to find you an apartment cause I don't want mama to think that suitcase in my closet is mine.

She lots go of her sister with a big dirty grin which Y/n responds with rolling her eyes.

Y/n: sounds good.

================

Heyyyy guys, im sorry for not updating. We had a party on the team bus sooo I hadn't had a chance to write there and afterwards i realized that my final exams are just two weeks away so i was learning A LOT which killed me.

But now they're over and i have two weeks of holidays 😉 I hope the next two weeks will do good for me so i can write for you. I don't know if a next update will follow this weekend or till Wednesday cause i have a trial train and a tournament next week.

BUT i will be in Bilbao next weekend to watch the girls and maybe get some new inspiration for you guys.

Also a little secret from me is when I hadn't had inspos for this story i maybe have started another new one about Alexia and Sophie.

Maybe I didn't studied the whole time. I'm sorry I hadn't updated but my head was full plus nill inspo for this lead two writing ten chapters for "who knows".

Hope you like this chapter and let me know if you want an insight/infos about my new story.