Chapter 7: Mangetar

Start from the beginning

[People can graze grass]

"First of all stop calling me that!"

"What?"

"That!"

"What 'that'?!"

"Areeh M-mangetar!" I exasperated

"But you are my Mangetar" cocking an eyebrow he gave a small smirk.

This Jerk-

I was about to reply when suddenly our attention was stolen by some shrill voice "Hello!!"

No- not her!

It was our neighbour and my cousin's wife's best friend, Sheetal Gupta. She is one of those who never leave a chance to taunt my parents and me.

Jobless!

"Purvi beta kaisi ho tum? Kitni pyari lag rahi ho! Hello namaste! Mein Purvi ki bhabhi hu, I mean I'm her neighbour but she just like my own nanad"

Uh- What?!

I looked at Aarav who looked at her with a straight face "Nice to meet you, myself Aarav Malhotra you may know who I am so no further intro" he sassed.

Is he always like this? But okay no need to nice to her!

I didn't bother to say hi hello to this woman and I know she cared less because her target was Aarav today.

"Purvi beta will you mind if I steal your fiance for some moment? My friends want to meet him!" She practically screamed into my ears! Gosh!

I forced a smile saying "Sure!" Then looked at Aarav who was already glaring at me as if sold him to some smugglers.

Before going he grabbed a piece of vanilla pastry delicately and shoved it inside his mouth.

Weirdo

I chuckled remembering yesterday "Undoubtedly he has a sweet tooth!"

Flashback

"I think from what you said is that you both are at fault, sir was in a hurry and didn't look at who was coming in front of him and ma'am also didn't notice him coming while going-" he stopped looking at the both of us.

"Uh- let's eat before the sweetness of my cheesecakes fades! " He gazed upon the cheesecakes with starry-eyed adoration.

"How can the sweetness of cheesecakes fade? Geez!" I exclaimed.

"You know nothing, Missy! Look at them seducing me!!"

Geez! Dude who gets seduced by cheesecakes! Mujhe dena tha aapko yeh pagal bhagwaan???

"You may go, Shashank," I smiled at the man who was standing there awkwardly.

"Sure! Enjoy yourself!" He excused himself.

I sipped on my cappuccino while looking at the man before me who was looking at the cheesecakes with adoration, deciding which one to eat first.

So much passion for cheesecakes???

"Today I'll devour you first, okay?" He spoke looking at the baklava cheesecake.

He talks with cheesecakes???

"Just eat them, Aarav!" I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the man before me, being so whipped for cheesecakes.

He stopped before looking at me.

Why is he looking at me?

I raised an eyebrow at him "You called me by name for the first time" he said.