Meeting the Goblin and Start of a Village

Start from the beginning

After  a walk to the Goblin village or is it a village??
Better not mention it

Now to talk with elder of this village

Elder : oh Strong one please forgive us for unable to give you more hospitality we are sorry

Rimuru: oh please don't  think too much of me but I do have a name and its rimuru

Elder: oh sure a majin Strong like you should have a name

Rimuru: I heard that your village needs help so what would I gain in return for that help ?

Elder: hah ? Oh please what can we give you  ha ahhh "Goblin Elder sweating Suddenly Bows down his along all other goblin"
We give  you our utmost loyalty please HELP US
**PLEASE HELP US **

Rimuru: Ok , from now on I shall protect this village!!

Goblins Erupted to joy

**YAY THANK YOU **

Rimuru after hearing the story from elder about his son

Rimuru: " I guess I can't change multiple things because of stings of fate huh " So how many can fight and how many are injured?

Elder: we have 60 injured and 40 Male and female ready for fight sir rimuru

Rimuru: Take me to the injured and just call me Rimuru ok

Elder: hai Rimuru sama

Elder takes rimuru to the injured and heals them using mimicry on his hand and changing its property to a Slime and spits them out of his hand

Later same stuff as story and to the night

Another 3rd person pov:

Alpha Direwolf: today's the night my bethen today we feast on those Goblin and later take over the jura forest!!

Alpha son: Hai father but today something feels off at that Goblin village...

Alpha Direwolf: are you saying we should turn back, NEVER LETS GO MY BROTHERS !!!

At the Goblin village with barricade and Rimuru in front and on other side the wolf

Rimuru : turn back and never came back of face my might " To be honest I still can't get it over that I am in the same novel as the main character and saying embarrassing stuff "

Alpha Direwolf : Never, I will never bow to a lowly human !! My brother's ATTACK !!!!

The wolf's start running but get stuck and 2 gets killed instantly " Rimuru used his Skill Steal Thread with new Extra Skill Speed Manipulation to vibrate it to maximum by so making it and insta kill method "

Alpha Direwolf: What How is it possible..." In an instant steal wire holds place on his and his sons neck "

Rimuru: I told you you will face my wrath now I will give you two choices SUBMIT TO ME OR DIE .." I used my Dragon roar skill and released my Aura with my Dragon wings " "hmm Dragons roar is kinda of like meance skill but more intimidating "

Alpha:" What an Aura and I was thinking I would win because he looks like a human child but that majin is surely superior to us "
WE SUNMIT PLEASE LET US LIVE"

And so the battle ended with 2 casualties in wolf's side

But after that Rimuru used mimicry to eat the Direwolf for its skill and told them ...

Rimuru: Those who lost their life today shall rest in the place I held important the most it is their honour who died today " rimuru used his paralysis breath with predator to make it look like they got transported"