|~Chapter 1~|

Eloria - Aged 13

It was a Friday morning. My father was at a mafia business meeting and I was finishing up my knife training. My father comes home soon and I'm about to go into my gun training. 

I walk into the gun training room and see my body guard, Matteo waiting for me. It is as if he teleported over here.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Let's just hurry up and get this over with." I reply.

Matteo is 17. He is quite young in this position but he is one of our top best body guard.

45 minutes later

"Thats it for today. Tomorrow you will be having a day off."

"I'm sorry what? I thought i was fighting that kid tomorrow for training?"

"You won't be here tomorrow."

"Is that a threat?"

"No you won't be dead."

"ELORIA! HERE NOW!" My dad yells.

"Best get going. You know what he's like." Matteo nudges me.

I walk up the stairs from the basement and to the front door.

"You called for me father."

"Yes get in the car now."

"Where are we going?" I ask

"No questions just go."

I nod and head to our car. Strange how I got no explanation. He could be abandoning me somewhere. Oh well.

30 mins later

We pull up to this fancy looking house. It is huge and beautiful.

"Come on we don't have time to dawdle."

I nod again and follow him. We reach the door and he knocks. A few seconds later a woman appears at the door.

"Hello! You must be Eloria. So lovely to meet you dear." She had a calm and soft voice. Very soothing.

"Yes yes now enough small talk let's get to business." My father walks right in.

He ducks under her arm and greets a man who is standing to the side.

"I'm sorry about him, he's very rude." I apologise.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm used to it." She smiled softly at me and gestures for me to come in.

She gently shuts the door behind her and places a hand behind my back and guides me to a seat in her living room. It's stunning in here.

"So Eloria. Do you know what is happening?" The man speaks up while sitting next to his wife.

"No. I was told to get in the car. I was just finishing up my gun training." I reply

"Ah. So your good with guns I see. Well that's brilliant you'll fit right in!" The man says.

"I'm sorry but what is that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"I suppose you don't know?" The woman says and I shook my head.

"Oh I see. So you are arranged to marry my son Emiliano when you reach the age 18. He's 16 right now and I heard you are turning 14 soon?" She speaks up yet again.

"Next week is my birthday so yes." I smile.

I should stop smiling if I want to fit the mafia role, right? That doesn't matter right now. Let's talk about Emiliano. who is this bitch? Why haven't I heard about this?

"We will be meeting up again on your birthday. That's when I will surprise you with something so you will be prepared to meet my son." The woman say.

I still haven't gotten there names.

"What is your names? I have no clue who you guys are."

"I'm Valeria Gonzalez and this is Alessandro Gonzalez. You can call me val or Mrs Gonzalez. I don't mind." She smiles to me.

"We are gonna get going we will see you next week. Bye." My father says.

I smile and wave to them both before getting up and following my father to the door.

Geez. Today had been stressful and it hasn't even ended.

A/n

Hi guys. This is my new story. I hope you liked the first chapter. I wanted to start from a lower age to show everyone how they met. Anyways hope you have a good morning/evening/night. See you soon guys. Byeee

-Lilly

Word count:679