𝗜𝗜. 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗜𝗧

Start from the beginning

"Damn it, Raven. Wait for pressurization!" Cornelia exclaimed. "Sorry, Nellie. Places to go."
"Did anyone notice there's no damage to 'B' dock?" Raven took off her astronaut helmet.
"'B' dock's restricted. You know that." Nellie reminded. "What, are they gonna float me for looking?" Raven joked before noticing Cornelia's serious expression. "Sorry, touchy subject." She cleared her throat.

"But come on. An Exodus ship was launched. You're not curious about that?" Raven leaned on the wall closest to her. "You know I am, Finn and Alessia were on that drop ship." Nellie sighed. placing her hands on her temple. "According to engineering, a routine maintenance accident forced them to eject." Red spoke up.  "A maintenance accident that didn't cause any damage? That's a lie and you know it."

"When my father said they didn't leave us anything, he really meant it

"When my father said they didn't leave us anything, he really meant it. It's just a scratch." Wells sighed, gently moving his injured leg.
"You're making friends fast. Keep it covered. It could get infected." Clarke advised in a stern tone. "Nice pack." Alessia commented. "Yeah, seat belts and insulation. I also packed part of the parachute, figured we could use it to carry out Jasper." Wells placed his right hand in the backpack. "Good. Give it to Alessia. You're not coming with us." Clarke declared. "My ankle's fine." Wells stood up. "It's not your ankle, Wells, it's you." Alessia scratched the back of her neck, her footsteps receding a step or two from the conversation going on.

"You came back for reinforcements. I'm gonna help." Wells shrugged. "Clarke, he's right. We need him. So far no one else has volunteered." Monty and Lenora jumped in. "I'm sorry, Monty, but you're not going, either." Clarke turned to Monty. "Like hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend." Monty exclaimed. "You're too important. You were raised on Farm Station and recruited by engineering and Lenora was raised on the Medical Station." She recalled. "So?" Lenora and Monty asked in unison. "So food, health and communication. What's up here, it's gonna save us all. You figure out how to talk to the Ark and I'll bring Jasper back." Monty and Lenora looked to each other. "Deal." The two gave in. Clarke smiled before turning to Finn.

"Hey. You ready?" She questioned the Collins boy. "I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet." Finn announced. "So what, we let Jasper die? That's not gonna happen. Spacewalker? What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer. You're really just a coward." Clarke shook her head in disbelief. "I really need to get myself out of these conversations." Alessia muttered to herself as she found herself in yet another conflict argument.
"It's not an adventure, Clarke, it's a suicide mission." Finn exclaimed. "Jasper looked up to you." Monty informed Finn, shaking his head as he and Lenora walked off.

" Monty informed Finn, shaking his head as he and Lenora walked off