"Whats good guys" Mekonnen says while joining the facetime. "Ahh Mk" Isla cheers. Malachi's face was filled with jealousy which he didn't even try to hide. Isla talks a little with them all until she has to go. They all agreed to meet at 4:15 pm at the fair.

Isla finishes her make-up and received a message from Malachi "Ill pick you up at 4" Isla smiled and answers with a 🫡 emoji. "Or is Mk picking you up" he asked. "No you're forever the prince to my princess Lala" Isla replied

Just like he said he was at her house exactly at 4pm. "Someone's here for you darling" she heard her mom call. She ran downstairs and stood next to her mother who was talking to Malachi. "Oh there she is, doesn't she look stunning" Ms Holland said while stroking a piece of Islas hair behind her ear. Isla looked down in embarrassment expecting Malachi to insult her in a funny way but instead he shocked her by saying "Yes she looks very beautiful indeed"

Isla blushes. "I guess you don't look too bad either Kai" she grins. "Thank you princess" he says while raising his hand inviting her to hold it. "Have fun on your little date" Islas mom yells as she watches the two hold hands and giggle their way to the car.

They arrive at the fair 5 minutes late because Isla wanted to finish the song they were listening to in the car. Which Malachi thought was really funny since it was the song So American by Olivia Rodrigo and Isla was british. "So? This song is made for you, you definitely relate to it" Isla claimed while crossing her arms. "Who's my British partner then?" he asks on a tone that made Isla feel butterflies. She cleared her throat and continues singing along to the lyrics.

"You're late" Mekonnen says as Isla hugs him. "Ah stop it you probably arrived two seconds before we did" Isla laughs. "I can confirm" Freya says.

They walk around the fair and Malachi pouts "Please we need to get food I'm so hungry" "Yea we don't want you to faint again, do we?" Isla says with a babyish tone while tapping his nose.

"There" Mk cheers pointing at a food truck. "YES I NEED SOME FOOD RN" Malachi groans. ''i guess we could go'' Isla says while jokingly rollng her eyes. ''Don't'' Malachi warned her. ''because you know you love me'' ''Yea right kai''

As they wait for their food they try and learn a new tiktok dance since Malachi has to keep up the tiktok lifestyle, which were his own words. Isla found it pretty funny cause she knew most of his following was beause of how goodlooking he is but she'd never admit to that.

The lady at the foodtruck calls out their order and Malachi and Isla step forward ready to get it when the man in front of them spills their drink on Isla's shirt, keep in mind its a white one. ''What the fuck do you think youre doing'' Malachi says while stepping closely to the man in front of them, he looked like he might throw a punch. ''It was an accident, chill man i think your girlfriend will be just fine. Tell her she's got a beautiful bra on though dude'' The man says.

Thats when Isla realised what had happened, her white shirt was see through because of the drink that had spilled on it and everyone could now see her red laced victoria secret bra. When she looked over at Malachi she saw his jaw clench and his fists clenching. She put his hand on his chest and he immediately looked over at her. "Its fine Kai really'' she says calmly.

He stared deep into her eyes, back at the man and then into her eyes again like he wanted to say : Are you sure? She gave him a nod and together they grabbed the food and walked back to Freya and Mekonnen. Isla was 100% she heard Malachi whisper ''Asshole'' under his breath while walking past the man.

Just before they got to their friends Malachi took of his hoodie, his shirt lifting a little which made Isla blush and look away. ''Put it on'' he said as he handed her his hoodie. ''Huh what'' Isla stuttered. ''Hey look I'm not complaining about this rockstar look of yours right now but it's pretty cold out and we don't want princess Lala to get sick do we?'' She giggled at his joke and nodded.

She took off her wet shirt and threw it in the bushes, it was old anyway. She felt Malachis eyes watching her as she changed into his hoodie. ''No peeking aye no looking at girls when theyre wearing just their bra'' she winks at him.

''That took ages'' Freya says as Malachi holds up a bag of food. ''What were you two doing behind the food truck anyway'' Mekonnen asks with a huge grin on his face. Freya and Mekonnen both gasp and start singing

''Malachi and Isla sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G''

''Nah stop it guys'' Isla laughed as she punched Mekonnen into his arm. ''Ohmydays you know Malachi should do?'' Isla gasped after she finished her food. ''What'' Malachi gasped mimicking Isla. She rolls her eyes and says ''Malachi is going to win me that cute piglet plushie right there'' as she points at one of the booths smiling. ''Am I, princess?'' he says crossing his arms. Isla nods and drags him along

Malachi had been trying for 30 minutes now and was getting annoyed. Isla grabbed his arm and said it was fine and she didn't really want it that bad anyway but Malachi wasn't leaving without the plushie. And than finally after spending quite a bit of money and time Malachi got it. ''There you go princess'' he says while passing her the plushie. ''Thank you, my prince'' she smiled.

''You finally got it?'' Mekonnen says while running up to them. ''Ofcourse i did bro'' Malachi says dabbing up Mekonnen. ''No struggles at all'' Isla laughs.

''We should go on the Ferris wheel'' Freya says. ''WE SHOULDDD'' Isla agrees. ''But the line is so long'' Malachi groans. ''Come on it'll be fun bro'' Mekonnen says. ''Pretty please'' the girls say in unison. ''Alright then'' Malachi says as he once again gets dragged by Isla

When it's finally their turn Malachi says he has to tie his shoelace. ''Oh you guys go ahead of us it's fine'' Isla says to their friends. Isla and Malachi got a cabin all for themselves. Isla takes pictures because now that it's dark you can see all lights like it's some type of artwork. Malachi just stares at her in full admiration.

"Why so quiet'' Isla asks as she notices Malachi staring blankly forward. ''OHMYGOSH THATS WHY YOU DIDN'T WANT TO COME AND YOU TRIED TO MAKE EXCUSES'' ''What are you talking about'' Malachi asks trying to not sound frightened. ''YOU'RE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS'' Isla laughs. ''haha secrets out'' Malachi says dryly. ''No thats so adorable actually'' Isla smiles at him.

''Just don't pay attention to our surroundings, just look at me'' she then says. ''I always pay attention to you Isla'' Malachi says. ''Can i do something that might calm me down'' he then asks. ''Oh yea ofcou-'' she says before she gets interrupted

interrupted by him kissing her.

Even though Isla was sitting safely in the seat of the ferris wheel she felt like she was flying.

tulip talking!

hope you guys enjoy the chapter as much as i did writing it!! sorry it took longer than expected to publish, love you guys and thank you for all the support and 3k reads it truly means sm!! Xxx Tulip