S.2 ch.16:Breakout

Start from the beginning

"Don't kill me!"Jake shouted before the dragon could open their mouth to burn him alive.

He held up Blaze's hands and spoke to them. "Help him break it and we will get you out of here!"

The dragon raised an eyebrow and looked at Blaze. Upon seeing the flame of anger in his eyes, they sighed and turned into their human form.

"And how will you free us from here?"She asked, her voice harsh and firm.

"I managed to damage the iron door. I can break it. Everything else is easily done."Blaze said impatiently.

That seemed to surprise her as she herself couldn't damage the door after many tries. How did a werewolf do something a dragon couldn't?

She shook herself awake out of her trance before speaking in a firm voice. "Easily done? There are about dozens of hunters waiting of us outside."

"I'm sure that shouldn't be hard for a dragon like you."Blaze grinned along with her.

"I like you kid."She sighed amused. "Fine, I will break it. It's about time that we escape this place."

The dragon took a deep breath and shot blue fire towards his chains. No matter how strong a restrain may be, you can't restrain a dragon's breath. It's not their magic, it's a part of them.

His chains slowly cracked, bit by bit it started to crumble apart. "How come you didn't break the door?"

"My claws aren't sharp enough and those hunters mixed a rare type of ores into the iron door which makes my dragon breath useless to it."She grinned, her fangs on display. "But of course they don't have enough ores for every chains."

"Luckily."He flexed his hands, claws finally free of its restrain.

"Everyone!"Jake shouted. "Gather to the door! We're getting out of here!"

Without any question every mystic gathered and watched as Blaze slowly but surely broke the door.

Everyone, especially Blaze's old pack watched in both awe and surprise. Since when was he so strong?

"Your claws are so small!"Someone taunted.

"Right? How can he call himself a werewolf!"They laughed.

"He can't even hunt properly! He won't be able to survive on his own!"

"Give him the sedative!"A hunter shouted as he tried to shoot a stringe towards Blaze through the iron door's hole, but couldn't hit him as everyone shielded him from it, letting him focus on breaking the door.

With a final blow the iron door broke into pieces and everyone barged out, attacking every hunter in their way and freeing other prisoners.

"We're free!"They yelled happily despite the bloodbath beneath them. Every. Single. Hunter. Died.

"Stay still will you?"Jake said as he opened Blaze's collar with the keys. "There you go."

Blaze touched his throat and could feel a faint mark of the collar, but he didn't care. He was free.

"Ouch!"Jake winced after Blaze hit him. "What was that for!?"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that someone could break my chains!?"Blaze exclaimed.

"Oh I'm sorry mister hothead that I didn't know you could break a 10 metre iron door!"He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."Blaze sighed and turned serious again. "I still have to save Ice."

"Wait!"Jake grabbed his hand and spoke before Blaze could protest. "I'm coming with you!"

The latter froze and looked at him skeptically. "Are you sure? It's already bad enough that you helped me. They will disown you if you help me.."

"We won't."Max suddenly said as he stood behind them with a wave of mystic.

"Huh?"Both Blaze and Jake watched in confusion as everyone got on their knees and bowed.

"Blaze Nova, our saviour."They said synchronously.

"Wait wha-??"Blaze's jaw dropped to the floor as he watched the wave of mystic before him.

"How can we repay you?"Max asked, speaking for all of them.

"Uhh"Blaze looked at Jake for help, feeling akward.

"Ask them to help you get Ice idiot!"Jake whisper-yelled.

"Good idea-!"Blaze turned back to them. "My twin Ice is being held by his evil wife. Help me free him!"

Some seemed to be baffled hearing 'evil wife' but decided to keep their mouth shut and agree.

"Then so be it. We will help you free your brother. Please lead us saviour."

"And that was how I ended up with them."Blaze ended his story.

They glanced at each other, hundred questions running through their minds but decided to keep it for later as saving their friend Ice had more priority at the moment. "Then let's go."

------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed ^^

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, there were some errors as I published it and am to lazy to reread it TvT