𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒⁰⁴

F1 Esports

Celia Morales Returns to Formula One: What You Need to Know

Fans of Formula One were surprised today by the news of Celia Morales's comeback to the sport. She will be joining Red Bull Racing, taking over Sergio Perez's spot for the second half of the 2023 season, alongside Max Verstappen. The announcement has left fans with many questions, so let's break it down.

Firstly, who is Celia Morales? Morales is a well-known ex-driver who previously took a hiatus from Formula One in 2017. Making her mark in 2015, Morales became the first woman to race in F1 in 23 years, a milestone hailed by many. For the past three years, she has served as a Senior Advisor for F3 team, Prema Racing, adding to her esteemed career. Her return to racing has ignited excitement among fans.

But why is Morales joining Red Bull Racing? Her return comes as a replacement for Sergio Perez, who faced health concerns leading to his withdrawal from the team. Red Bull Racing saw Morales as the ideal candidate to fill the gap, bringing her back into the spotlight.

What does this mean for Max Verstappen? Verstappen, a household name in Formula One, now welcomes Morales as his new teammate. With a shared history dating back to childhood, fans are eager to see how their dynamic unfolds on the track.

Morales and Verstappen's intertwined journey began in their childhood.

They first crossed paths at the age of 8 when they began karting together, forging a friendship that would shape their futures.

Their journey into Formula One began at just 17 years old in 2015, making them the youngest drivers ever to grace the F1 circuit. Celia joined McLaren Honda as a reserve driver, while Max started with Toro Rosso. However, it wasn't long before Max's talent propelled him to the senior Red Bull team, where he made history by winning his debut race at the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix.

Meanwhile, Celia made her mark by winning the Austria Grand Prix in 2016, although she missed out on being the youngest race winner due to turning 18 shortly before her victory while Max had won while he was still 17

Meanwhile, Celia made her mark by winning the Austria Grand Prix in 2016, although she missed out on being the youngest race winner due to turning 18 shortly before her victory while Max had won while he was still 17. As their careers soared, so did their romantic relationship, captivating fans around the world when they began dating mid-2016.

But their love story took a surprising turn in 2017 when Celia discovered she was pregnant. Despite keeping her pregnancy a secret, McLaren found her replacement, leading to her temporary departure from the sport. On May 13, 2018, their daughter Harper Verstappen-Morales was born.

However, the couple's happiness was short-lived as they announced their separation in November 2018. Despite this, they have continued to co-parent their daughter, Harper, over the years.

Now, with Celia's return to F1 as Max's teammate at Red Bull Racing, fans are divided. Some hope for a reconciliation between the beloved couple, while others express concern about Celia's hiatus from the sport.

As Red Bull Racing leads the championship, all eyes are on Celia to support Max and secure victories for the team. With a media conference scheduled to address these changes, fans eagerly await updates from Christian Horner, Max, Celia, and Sergio.

Stay tuned for updates on this captivating chapter in F1 history! Don't forget to share this article with your F1 fan friends!