I was super tired carrying all my bags up in here, such a bad day the lift isn't even working here.

Somehow, I'm here in front of my dorm, with sweat dripping all over, so the door is open, ig my new roommate is heree!
Let's goooo I said talking to myself !!
He just got out from the bathroom ,wondering who I am?!
He asked "Hey buddy, new roommate "?
The first thing that came out of my mouth ,"broo you look like damnnn"!!! *Hotttttt
He gave me a weird look where again I go like "Trust me I'm straight , I have a girlfriend right in this university", I hit my head saying

"Waittt my girlfriend shittt, I fucked up
I'm ruined broo!!!!!!!
I'm doomed for sure today!! Sighhh**

By the way, I'm Kabir bro, your new roommate"
Finally he spoke, I mean, I finally let him speak
"I'm Asher", he said smiling at my antics!

"Cool name bro, it suits you" saying that I lied in my bed.

That is when I heard a knock on the door ," Bro can you just check who it is , maybe it's the other roommate"
Asher was like, "with pleasure!"

There was silence for a bit then, I heard a familiar voice, when I looked up there she was, my love!!
I'm dead today!!arghhhhhhhh
She came running to me, ranting about how I promised to drop her yet I stood her up, but lemme tell you she is the sweetesttt girlll, not right now though!

I stopped her in between her rant "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?!" Her cheeks turned red, I saw that!! Oh my god how did I get this lucky to call her mine!

Asher was looking at us like some super weirdo people he ever met in his life. "well the girl I just mentioned before ,it's her, my love , Myra" I said while hugging her, technically squeezing her!

Asher nodded in understanding and chuckling and said "You guys are weirdly cute"

Myra looked at me as I told her , "It's Asher my new roommate" , she didn't even hesitate before saying" Hey Asher, you're super hottt"!!

Asher smiled at her saying ,"you look beautiful myra!"

I closed her eyes "you have a boyfriend and it's meeee" saying I turned her towards me, "and Asher, she is my girlfriend!!"
Both of them rolled their eyes, while Myra said "I kneww it, you're my super handsome sweetest boyfriend "!kissing me all over my face

Asher laughed at our cute possessive antics of mine and came in for a group hug saying "And, I am your cupid"!!

I was the first one to be in the dorm. There was silence in here when I went to shower, a few minutes later there was a whole mess in the room, well I love that !! These guys are a sound system for me, I loved that, how adorable both of them are, I found them cute ,like annoyingly cute!

The funniest part was both these guys are so much alike that the first thing they said to me was, that I was hot!!

Well, I am!! *Rolling his eyes

Later after some random rant, Myra "Bye Asher, I'm leaving ,I'll see you around" she said
"Bye Myra , see you around", I said smiling.

While Kabir ran behind her shouting" Waitttt, let meee drop you there", while changing his outfit.

That's how the silence came back which is definitely not my thing, but genuinely I love themm, looking at them I wonder when will my stupid bestfriend comes here?!

Where are you Aarohiiiiiiii!!? I'm bored now!

__________________________________
Chapter Aesthetics

__________________________________Chapter Aesthetics

Aren't Myra and Kabir the cutest?!!! Oh my gosh they are such a sweet couple 🤌🏻✨💗

Well, whooo is this Aarohi?! Let's see!!
Guys, thanks for reading hope you had fun!!