Everyone was terrified.

No one dared to go out to save him.

So, everyone watched helplessly as the man kept rolling on the ground, howling mournfully.

After more than three minutes, the man stopped moving.

Totally dead.

His whole body felt like he had been fried in a frying pan, which was terrifying.

The marble floor outside has been exposed to the sun like a hot oil pan.

at the same time.

The hotel door was smashed.

A heat wave swept in.

People started to run upstairs in panic, and before they could run a few steps away, the central air conditioner in the entire hotel suddenly and silently went out.

The air-conditioning is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

This time it's all over.

People in the hall on the first floor rushed upstairs like crazy, found an empty room to hide in, drew the curtains, and blocked the door.

The smarter ones try to wet their bodies to dissipate heat.

The stupid ones just stood there in panic.

A few staff members of the hotel walked last, and waited for all the passengers to run away before they greeted each other in low voices and ran to the restaurant on the third floor.

There is a powerful blower fan in the back kitchen of the restaurant.

And there is an ice machine.

Now, the hotel's power system is still there, and it can be cooled by ice.

at the same time.

Chen Mu in the penthouse also found that the air conditioner had finally stopped working.

The temperature in the room rose rapidly.

He quickly stood up, walked to the corner, and with a wave of his hand, a high-power vertical air conditioner appeared in the corner of the room.

Put the external wall-mounted machine directly on the balcony, and then seal the balcony door.

Plug in the power and start debugging.

Soon, the air conditioner started working normally.

Chen Mu smiled slightly.

Senior suites are large in size, so get another one and put it in the corner of the bedroom.

The temperature of the two vertical public regulators is adjusted to the lowest temperature.

After a while, the indoor temperature dropped to a comfortable temperature again.

It seems that the hotel's resources will stop here.

Chen Mu picked up the phone and glanced at it.

The frequency of news updates is horrific, and there are disasters all over the country.

The horrific heat death rate is skyrocketing.

The country has issued a public statement, asking all people to stay at home as much as possible, never go out, and do everything possible to cool down the body.

At the same time, major cities are doing their best to ensure the operation of the power system.

The city fell silent.