Forgive me,my love. ᡣ𐭩

(backround info: The Main four (Miguel, Maddy mason and y/n. Were going to HHN)

MASONS POV;

Core four gc:

Mikey ⭐️
Wheres Y/n?!

Maddy 💐
    ya, I haven't seen here

Masey Wasey 💗💗
Uhh, Y/n?

Maddy 💐
Mase did you try calling your girlfriend?! 🤨

Masey Wasey 💗💗
Shut up

Mikey ⭐️

Lets go to the lost in found or shit

Masey Wasey💗💗

Mk See tou guys

~~~~~~

I turn off my phone and walk to the service center. I see Mikey and Maddy sitting together, "Hi sir how can i help you?" The front desk lady greets me "Oh hi i was wondering if you seen (Describes your drop dead gorgeous face hair and body ). "No im sorry we haven't seen her here.. but they did get a girl at the health center" The lady smiles and gives a bit of sympathy.

'Where could have she gone? I maybe yelled at her a bit but i wasn't that mean.. was i?'

FLASHBACK..

y/n pov:

"Y/n hurry up" Mason bangs on the door as i wash my hands "Im going waitt" I say and he scoffs, 'Why is he so mad today?!' I walk outside. "Finally whats going on today?!" He yells "Nothing just got my.." I start "Whatever lets go" He cuts me off and firmly grabs my wrist. He drags me to the car.

"Mason" I yell and he turns around "What" He furrows his eyebrows "Why are you upset today, you barely said i love you, you barely kissed me today" I start as i feel a lump in my throat.

He rolls his eyes, he kisses my cheek quickly "I love you" He scoffs and gets into his car, 'does he not love me?'

I sit in the car and look outside the window, i wipe my tears "Why are you crying?!" He says at the red light "nothing.." I sniff as my mind wonders to him cheating on a girl twice as better.

(Nahh bitxh your pretty no man should cheat  on you if he does dump his ass🙂‍↔️)

"If its nothing than you shouldn't be crying" He barks in my face, I start to sob, we pull up to the parking lot, "Stop crying" he mutters as we park,

MASONS POV;

I was so mad for no reason today, y/n was crying for what?! I did nothing to her?! I scoff and shake my head as she cries in the car. Mikey and Maddy are waiting for.

she sits in my car for about 10 minutes i see Miguel and Maddy and they wave. I storm to the passenger seat, i open the door and unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Get out of my car" I say sternly to y/n as she falls out, Miguel and Maddy give a look to each other.

Y/n wipes her tears as i walk to mikey, Maddy went to go check on Y/n "Hi mason" she says "Hey" I say in a chill tone.

"Why is y/n crying?" Miguel asks as he dabs me up "Shes just being bitchy today" I shrug "Dude what the fuck?! You dont say that about your woman!" He says and slaps the back of my head "Whatever man" I walk away.

MADDYS POV:

I walk up to y/n as she leans against masons car, "Whats wrong y/n?" I hug her, "m-mason keeps yelling and saying shit about me and i.." She sobs and i sigh, "Why didn't you say anything?" I wipe her tears "Because i was scared he was going to hit me or yell at me again" She sniffs as i rub her back.

"What did he do to you?" I say looking at her sad eyes "just yelled at me for no reason, i don t even know what i did wrong" she sniffs

"Come on lets go" I say softly and help y/n up. She brushes out the dirt off her clothes and wipes her mascara off her face.

MASONS POV:

I see y/n with Maddy walking to Mikey and I, I think about what Mikey told me.  "come here" I say as y/n sighs , she bites her lip. I know she wants to cry.

"Whats wrong huh?" I say as she hugs me, she starts to cry again, feel my temper rise as she doesn't respond "What is wrong with you today?!" i say and pull away. Mikey rolls his eyes, Maddy scoffs "Huh?!" I yell.

"i." She starts " Why are you so mad" She mumbles  "Why because your not listening to me" I say and she groans "Mason what?! You didn't tell me anything no i love you or a.." " shut up y/n i hate you." I say sternly in her face, her eyes widen to my words "Mason.." She mutters as she chokes on her tears.

"What the fuck man?!" Miguel pushes me "go apologize"he says "No why should i?" I say and look at my shoes damn they are clean . "You just told the woman who loves you the most, more than your own mom that you hate her pushed her away from your hug and told her to shut up" He says "Whatever lets go" I yell and Maddy walks over.

End of flashback

"Fuck.." I mutter realizing what i just said to y/n.. "Whats wrong mason are you going to yell at y/n again?!" Maddy scoffs "Where is she" I say desperately "Go find her yourself" Miguel mutters and Maddy nods in agreement.

I scoff again and walk out of the park, i make my way to the parking lot elevator as i hear y/ns soft sobs,

Shes on the bench, she wipes her tears. I bite my lip. 'Why could i have just shove my disrespectful words back into my mouth.'  She sobs and shakes.

My poor girl..Why did i hurt you.

I sit next to her, she sniffs "Sorry" She mumbles "Im sorry y/n.." I say and she looks up "Mason.." her eyes widen. "I didn't mean to say what i said earlier.. I was just mad. I dont know why" I say and start to shake my leg.

She places her gentle hand on my thigh, I look up at her and she smiles softly "Im so so sorry, Please forgive me, I'll buy you whatever you want. Here just take my wallet" I say and grab my wallet from my pocket. she shakes her head.

She hugs me "I love you so much" I kiss her forehead "I know" She smiles "Now lets go" she says and grabs my wallet "I love you mason!" she says and hands it back "I forgive you" She smiles softly.

⭐️⭐️⭐️
A/N

IM SORRY I MADE MASON SO MAD TODAY.. BUT LIKE IT MADE ME CRY HIS LIKE A PUPPY TO ME.. BUT I HAD A DREAM LIKE THIS AND I WAS LIKE 😗. ANYWAYS WHOS READY TO SPEND MASONS MONEY 😻😻

JK JK HAVE A NICE DAY MY LOVES 💗💗