20 Peter

He wasn't sure how he felt about Wade discovering who and what he was. Nor could he piece together what he had been thinking when he decided to talk to him about it. He'd never talked about what he'd learned about his father with anyone. He'd realized that he needed to choose his words carefully because he wanted to tell someone. He wanted someone to know his story and Wade wasn't taking no for an answer. 

"Does that feel better?" Wade asked as he helped him out of the tub. He'd been kind enough to bring Peter his discarded pajama pants to wear. Every time he took a step it felt like he was getting a red-hot 4x4 metal beam pressed into his hip. He could feel the dry skin stretching and tearing where it was fragile. 

"No," he hissed, sucking in a breath when he accidentally took a step forward, forgetting what he was doing, and sent a beautiful shock wave of pain through his body. Wade had been pissing him off with his questions earlier, but the lack of cooperation of his body was making him genuinely angry. If his legs grew back, he'd chop this one off just so he could have the satisfaction of flipping it off. 

Fuck, he was going to kill the next moron that crossed his path once he was out there swinging again. 

He paused. Would he still feel this way once the pain and anger subsided?

"Give it a couple of days, you'll feel better once you've been given a chance to actually rest. Now, can I convince you to take a handful of Tylenol?" 

Peter sighed and reached out to lean heavily on his hand as he was brought to his bed. "Yeah, I guess. Thank you."

Wade produced a handful of pills as promised and offered him a glass of water. He finished both only to be handed a bottle of Powerade. He glanced up at the man with a quizzical look. "I'm not that thirsty." 

"Drink it anyway."

"I just had an entire glass. If I have this too I'm going to have to pee really bad soon and that means I have to get up again and move sooner than I want to," he reasoned. 

"Then piss in the bottle, Peter. Drink fluids as you can, your body will thank you, even if it is suffering while you get up to piss."Despite knowing and being pushier about Peter's identity than Peter was comfortable with, he didn't feel that Wade was really treating him any differently. He wasn't staring too long, he wasn't tense or giving him an analytical stare. He couldn't help but wonder if that was the man playing his caregiver part or if Wade really didn't care. Only time would tell.

Assuming he opted to allow Wade to remain in his life despite the reveal. 

His phone dinged and he glanced over, reaching for it and tapping at it to open up his notifications. OnlyFans - four new subscribers.

He had been working on his content. First, he'd built up a good stash of photos and started editing so he didn't have to make content as he updated. for a few weeks now he'd been uploading once a week with content from one of his earlier sessions. So far it was nothing too exciting- which is how he intended it to stay. Just attractive angles of his body and positions that hid his face while he posed with some item or action that implied it was Spider-Man fan content. 

His face began to burn and he rolled his eyes at himself before casting a glance toward Wade. He was startled to see that the man was staring right at him.

"What?" 

"Nothing," Peter answered quickly. "Just a client thing. I'll be making a few dollars more from someone else asking for photos." He wasn't lying. It was true, he was offering access to Spidey photos for a low monthly price . . . He'd had two subscribers for a little while and gained two more recently. He was a little surprised by the jump of four. At the lowest tier that would be like an extra fifty bucks a month. That would be great if they stayed. He had a good stash of finished photos he still had stashed away that he could upload while he was healing. But he had a more expensive tier that offered user requests or personalized content. What if someone opted for one of those and he couldn't deliver?