"But someone's gotta clean this up, right? And I'm guessing I'm the only one who knows how to properly do so." She continued in a teasing tone.

"So you better buy me breakfast."

"Of course, is there anything specific that you want, J-jagiya?"

Yeji's brows shoot up, struggling to keep her squeals to herself. It sounded so good leaving her mouth.

"Jagiya? Hmm. Surprise me."

She smirked and this caused an even more reddening of the brunette's cheeks.

After about half an hour, the kitchen looked as clean as it was before. The pan needed a bit more washing but everything else went back to their usual places.

Thinking about it, it was the first time that the fire sprinkler was triggered and she was glad to know that it was indeed working. She chuckled again, recalling the look on her girlfriend's face when she thought Yeji would be mad.

How could she ever get mad at her, though?

Soon after, she heard a knock on the door.

Ryujin came in carrying two big paper bags of food. From the looks of it, she went into at least three different restaurants.

"W- why did you buy food for eight people?"

Yeji's mouth was hanging open as the brunette took out the boxes of food one by one.

"This is an egg and ham sandwich from that local place near the street's corner."

"A doenjang jjigae from your favorite place."

"Gyeran bap."

"Rice cake and vegetable stir fry."

"Boiled eggs."

"And some tea and hot coffee that you can choose from."

She was sporting a proud grin when she finished taking out everything and laying them on the table.

"B-baby, you bought too much." Yeji was still in awe but obliged, anyway, when Ryujin pulled the chair and motioned for her to sit.

"I'm still figuring out everything that you like, so eat up. Baby."

The grin hasn't left the brunette's face since she came back in, and it was a sight that Yeji could get used to every day.

They ate, exchanged stories and soon after, it was time for Ryujin to leave.

"Hey before you go, the girls are asking if we'd like to hang out tomorrow?"

Ryujin pulled out her phone.

"They did? I didn't receive any."

"They texted me, said they knew you'd be here."

Ryujin blushed.

"Oh. Okay. I'm down for a hang out. I'll pick you up here tomorrow?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

Ryujin leaned in for a quick embrace before heading out.

It felt so natural – ironic to the fact that it was both their first time to commit, but more so because of the fact that Yeji has never had any desire, nor curiosity in anything relationship related. And Ryujin felt like the only appropriate force to break that.

Now, she waits for her good morning messages. She looks forward to seeing her every morning before going to class, and their walk back to the dorm when the day ends has become her favorite routine.

She almost found it ridiculous whenever she remembered the time when she wished to go back to being just alright – because Ryujin has made her feel something much more.

Everything feels as if she's discovering new colors for the first time. And she's ready to discover a lot more.

a/n

Almost to the end. I'd like to type in here a quick thank you to all who stuck around until this chapter. Appreciate all of you :'>