The horrible memory

Gajeel (POV)

I walked out of the club after I had a couple beers . The memory's of that faithful day kept repeating over and over in my mind.

{flash back}

"Gajeel get your team ready your going on patrol" I was told by general Black "Yes Sir" I walked over to my team that was working out at the gym "Suit up bitchs me got work to do" "Yes Sir" I got the amo ready and loaded up the Humvee. "Alright we are getting send out to clear a building down in the middle of town. it said to be a holding place for the weapons being sold. Alright I need Jet our boomer, Dory first in Rouge throw the back, Sting the sniper, Lyon right behind Dory, I come next, then Simon, and Bisca fire power. GOT IT! move out" "Yes Sir" Bisca was on top gun, Rouge in the back seat, Simon on the wheel and Lyon on computer on the Humvee in front. In my Humvee it was Sting on top gun, I'm in the back seat, Jet at the wheel and Dory on the computer. "Okay Cap. we are 500 meters from the destination." said Dory from the computer. " Lock and load we are almost there lets try and make this mission a fast one the faster we do this the soon me get home Just to let you all know we head back home tomorrow at midday" "Alright get to go home to my wife" Simon said over the radio "I know what you mean. Cant wait to hold my baby girl and husband" Bisca said throw the radio "YEAH home sounds good right now" you could hear Lyon say "Lets get this job done" I said "100 meters out" we pulled over and walked the last block "Sting to the roof of that south building" he was off "Alright line up formation" we walked up to one of the doors "Jet door" Yes Sir" we got the door open. I signaled Rouge to go through the back. "Dory lets go" "roger that" "Sting we are going in" I told Sting throw the speaker "Yes Sir" Dory throw a grenade in "GO, GO , GO" I said as we entered shots rained out I heard a shout "Dory's down Sir" "Get the medic" "He's gone" "Lyon do-" it was late he go hit three times in the head. "Get behind me" Simon said "Stay in formation" "No Sir we need you alive" he said to me "Lets head back outside with Rouge and Bisca" "Go, Go though this doo-" Simon I turned around and he had five bullet wounds two throw his arms, two where his heart should have been, and one right throw the middle of his forehead. "Sting did you call for backup" "Yes Sir" "Bisca, Rouge, Jet lets head to that wall" "Yes Sir" As we got behind the wall a grenade landed right in front of Bisca "Bisca" "I know" she took her helmet off put it on top of the grenade and covered it with her whole "Tell my baby girl mommy's sorry she couldn't put her to bed like she said she would and tell Al that I love him and to move on" she said right before it exploded. Her body was blown to peace's. Out of now where a helicopter started to shot at the roof top sting was on and when I saw Stings body fall from the edge down a seven story building. As it made impact with the floor my body went numb 'now its just me Rouge and Jet' I thought to my self. I looked to my right to see Jet get hit but a flying  bullet straight throw his chest and when he looked up one throw his forehead his blood  flow all over me. "Sir what are we going to do" "Rouge we need to get to the Humvees ok you take one ill take the other one" he nodded a yes. I put three fingers up and counted down to zero. We ran. Rouge got in he one behind me. We took off. We where about 500 meters away from the base. As we made the last turn Rouges Humvee was shot down with a AT4 rocket launcher "ROUGE NOOOOO!" As that happened the back up team was heading out. I stop the car I sat there for about two hours thinking on how I was the only one to survive with only two bullets in my side what am I going to tell there family. I sat there crying till I had let out what I need to.

{time skip}

"What are you upset about. be glad you get to home with just two bullet wounds while the rest of them go home in boxes" General Black said to me

I was sitting in the plane with the seven boxes holding the dead bodies of my team mates. I held in my hands the seven letters to their families. I closed my eyes and I saw my team asking for help but I couldn't move, I was just able to watched the die. "Sir we are here" "Thank You" I walked off and there they were the families of my fallen team mates I dropped to my knees and held my head in my hands with tears running down my face "I'm sorry I couldn't bring them home alive I'm sorry please forgive me" I yelled out I watched as the boxes were being unloaded onto a coffin carrier and the families crying. I say Al with his daughter she kept asking for her mother I cried hearing that. It stabbed my heart when I saw as she reached for the coffin that her mothers body parts were in. Stings pregnant wife cried over his coffin. Simons wife who was also pregnant just stood there with one hand on the coffin like if she was used to death. Rouge's mother was over his coffin with tears running down her face. Dory and Jets mother cried in the middle of the two coffins with one hand on each one saying "why take the only family I had left. Why!" Lyons girlfriend was standing by his coffin along side with his mother and father with tears running down all their faces. ' I have the blood of seven soldiers on my hands' is all I could think of. I was lost.

{flash back ends }

In a year time I was asked to join team one and became captain. It hurt when I lost them all. They were friends and family. I was lost till I was found by team one. before I know it I was right in front of the base. I headed straight to my room and laid there thinking how that girl with blue hair knows what happen if it was to be kept secret from out siders. Before I know it sleep over took my and everything went black.

[Dream]

"You did this. You caused us and our families pain and suffering. one day you will feel the pain and suffering that are families went throw. You will never be a Redfox. One day you will lose everything you ever cared for "

[Dream]

I woke with a fright. Sweat running down my face. Fear running throw my veins. A pain in my heart that hasn't been there for years 'you did this' continues to repeat over and over again "Till this day I still cant forgive myself" said under my breath. I don't remember much of the dark month that followed the death of my fallen comrades. Tomorrow I'm going to go talk to gramps about this. It was to be secret from the media. I mean it was to be like it never happened. "I will keep the promise I made that day." I said under my breath. "Sometimes I wish I would of died beside you all"

[ I do not own fairy tail Pleas comment ]