I need a checkup.

'Hey Leah' Miley says in a very sweet voice like always. 'Hey Miley I need a checkup on my high thigh' Leah already knows it doesn't hurt but she just wants to be touched by Miley. 'Leah you do this everyday you realise you can just ask it's not like I'll have a problem with it.'

Miley's PoV:

Leah is so perfect I've seen her abs as she took her t shirt off once. I don't mind her check ups I love touching every inch of her body. Yes you heard it every inch. 'Gowon then Leah lay yourself down' I say tapping it. She does as I say and she lays down ready. What I like about doing Leah is she never talks but sometimes I get some moans out of her. Not like that get ur mind out of the gutter. I start massaging Leah's upper thigh. She takes her shorts off even tho i never asked her too. She's just there in her pants looking so perfect. I start sweating as it's hot in the room and the ac won't work. I lift up my T-shirt to wipe the sweat of my face giving Leah a perfect veiw of my abs. Fuckkk Leah mutters under her breath. "What was that Williamson?" I say acting like I didn't heart it. She pulls me down to whisper in my ear. 'I said your fucking hot Miley and I want more of your body' She says smirking at me. Damn this girl is a good flirter. She just taps her thigh before I start massaging it again. I keep going higher and higher until I hear a knock on the door. 'que manera de arruinar el humor' I say with my Spanish accent coming out and see Leah's back arch a bit. (What a way to ruin the mood). I talk to the person at the door. And go back over to her ear 'so you like it when I speak Spanish' I say in my most seductive voice. "Erm ye- yes yes I do" Leah says tripping over her words. I look at the time. 'Right Williamson we gotta go back now I'll probably see you tmr little shit. 'No you won't it's an off day tmr' she says. Oh yea I forgot about that. 'Oh yea and Miley I want u to stay at mine tonight' she says before I could respond she grabs my hand and pulls me into her car driving to her house. I've got no clothes so I'll just have to wear Leah's.

An: I already like how this story is going btw there will be lots of smut in this story.