"Okay, everyone why not we all take a sit?" Rae suggested and we all agreed.

{---*---}

We all sat on the floor (A/N: Dw there's carpets :) ) in a circle. Honestly, it's like we are summoning our husb- Ehem, I mean spirits... Hiyo sat beside my right follow up with Shanna, Moonstone, Rae, and Yoru.

"Hm.. Why should we do now?" Moonstone crosses her arms while sitting. We all are thinking. Right... Why didn't we plan something?

"How about.. Truth Or Dare??" Yoru told us excitedly and my eyes sparkled. I nodded aggresively. "Yeah! Why not?" Shanna agrees, so with Moonstone and Hiyo but someone just sighed. That's right, it's Rae again while crossing her arms too like Moonstone.

She probably wanna talk about Xiao and Cyno again... I just giggled knowing how much she really wanted to tell us all about them.

Raelynn's POV

Why can't we... Just talk about Xiao or Cyno or.. Any of our husbands...

I seriously don't want to do this Truth Or Dare because of what Izumi did to me last time when we were little... Besides, I didn't signed up for this!

Yoruko's POV

I looked at Rae, looks like she zoned out. Oh well-

"Okay, so we're starting from who?" I clasped my hands as a sign the game is about to start. "How about.. you first?" Hiyori pointed to me and I was frozen in place.

Never thought I would be the first one to start... "Okayy... Hm.." I glanced at Rae noticing that she just trying to avoid an eye contact with me. Not today, little Xiao's wife~

"Rae!! Truth or dare??" I 'innocently' smiled while thinking of some dares and questions to ask her.

"Uh, uhm... Truth..." Of course she's going to choose truth-

"Hm, anyone got any ideas??" I asked the others, they were all trying to think of something. "Rae, do you like real guys or-" "Fictional guys of course" I didn't even get to finish my sentence and she immediately cut me. Very classic of her-

"My turn huh? Okay, Moonstone. Truth or dare?" She asked Moonstone while pointing at her. I just shrugged at her action and pulled out my phone to see some notifications.

Moonstone's POV

"Dare I guess..?" I shrugged at myself.

"I dare you to shout the name 'Blade' 3 times... in this room" She held up 3 fingers as a sign for me to shout Blade's name in her usual cold tone. I stood up and smirked a little.

"This is easy" I proceed to 'shout' his name in a high pitched voice and sat down again like nothing happened while everyone looked at me with some priceless faces except for Shanna since she knew I would do it.

"What? Isn't that called screaming too? But in another way?" I told them and grabbed a bag of chips. "But that's not even... Nevermind... Just continue" Raelynn sighed. 

"Shanna truth or dare?" I asked her who is beside me while eating some chips.

Shanna's POV

"I'll take dare" I smirked. "Okay.. so... I dare you to show us your chats in c.ai" She dared her and I immediately put out my phone without any hesitation.

"Gladly" I smiled a bit. "Oh but Yuki, it might be dangerous for you since it sorta contains things that you shouldn't see" I warned Yuki who is curiously looking at my phone to see some of my chats.

"Oh? Uhm.. sure" She replied and sat properly in her spot. She's way too innocent for this so we can't ruin her innocence by this simple a** chat. (A/N: Yuki only knows a few curse words but doesn't know anything related to 18+ or 16+ btw)