You Discover Your Powers

You're about 5 in this chapter.

Tony and Pepper:

You were kidnapped when you were 2 by Aldrick Killian, along with your mum. Your mum had surgery to remove everything along with your dad and his heart condition, but they both had no idea you were affected, until now.

You were walking in the park with your uncle Rhodey, when you found some flowers.

Y/n: "Uncle Rhodey, can I go and pick some flowers for mummy, please?" You asked, looking up at him.

Rhodey: "Of course, kid. Be careful." Your uncle said.

Y/n: "Okay." You said, as you skipped over to the flowers.

You had managed to pick 5 flowers and then you skipped back to your uncle.

Rhodey: "You ready to go?" Your uncle asked.

Y/n: "Yes." You said, as you held onto your uncle's hand and you both walked home.

Once you got home, you found your mum in the lab with your dad. Your dad was working on one of his suits and your mum was working on her laptop, while keeping your dad company.

Y/n: "Mummy!" You shouted, as you ran over to her.

Pepper: "What, sweetheart?" Your mum asked, putting her laptop to the side so she could look at you.

Y/n: "I picked you some flowers." You said and showed her.

When you showed her the flowers, they were black.

Y/n: "What happened to the flowers?" You asked, about to cry.

Pepper: "Sweetheart, it's okay. I'm sure they looked beautiful." Your mum said, hugging you before you cried.

When you leaned into the hug, you accidentally burnt her t-shirt. Your dad had to tell her.

Tony: "Pepper, your shirt!" Your dad kinda shouted. "Y/n, come here please." Your dad said to you.

You went to your dad, while your mum took her shirt off and placed one of your dad's spare shirts on that he had in the lab. Luckily, your uncle Rhodey had left after dropping you back off with your parents.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, mummy." You said, about to cry again. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." You said, now crying.

Pepper: "It's not your fault, sweetheart." Your mum said, your mum tried to come near you but you just backed away from her and your dad.

Tony: "FRIDAY, can you scan Y/n, please?" Your dad asked the AI.

FRIDAY: "Certainly." She replied back with.

Tony: "What's going on with her?" Your dad asked.

FRIDAY: "It appears that Miss Y/n has fire powers meaning that she can manipulate fire." The AI replied back with.

Pepper: "What does that mean?" Your mum asked.

Tony: "It means that when Y/n got kidnapped, she somehow managed to get powers." Your dad explained.

Pepper: "What are we going to do?" Your mum asked your dad.

Tony: "We are going to help her control them, so that she is less afraid." Your dad said.

Your dad tried coming over to you, but you stopped him.

Y/n: "Please stay away from me, daddy. I don't want to hurt you like I did mummy." You said, as you backed yourself up against a wall.