Chapter IV

-------Darwin PoV-------

He was sleeping at Mount Olympus since he got tired getting metal for the Argo III. What he saw was more scary than any Demi-gods dream he saw the the final battle with Gaea, Uranus, Titans, Giants, Typhoon, Minotuar, Medusa, and other monsters some Gods that are there Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hecate, Hera, Hephaestus, Apollo, Artemis, Nike, Aphrodite, Demeter, Persephone, Dionysus and some minor gods.They were losing even with the fourteen Demi-gods on the quest and the two camps but he saw some more on other mythology. If that happens what is the other camps and what was their prophecy? "Darwin wake up" said a voice "wake up you have to see this" said the voice again. He woke up he saw Jasmin standing next to him in work clothes. "What are you doing here on Olympus and how did you get here when it was closed" said Darwin "I came to tell you that the camp has visitors for you and Dionysus gave me a card" replied Jasmin "Ok I'll go if you let me have a one day break from Coach Hedge" said Darwin Jasmin said "Get ready and earth travel it was hard walking all the way here and fine" "Ok" said Darwin he got up and snapped his finger he just got ready to go his clothes changed, showered, everything that was needed gold frame glasses which he claimed to be special. Once he got there he found a group of people all Asian at camp half-blood he asked "who are you and what are you doing at this camp" the biggest person which was 5 feet and 2 inches came forward and said "We heard a legend that tell us to come here and Camp Jupiter" Darwin ask "what was the legend" he replied "Some myth came together to help each other for a war Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Japanese or more monsters came to fight and claim the land then fight till the land theirs until all camps came together and fight till the friend is dead" Darwin said "Great another story explaining how I died but I have to go blah blah to fight Gaea my mother and beat her if I don't all the earth is hers well it was hers but she control over the human race and you need us" the guy said "yeah also some Romans" Darwin replied "oh let me get them" earth travel to get the following: Kollin, Jasmin, Edward, Jason, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Will, Nico, Bryan, Jennifer and earth travel to back "ok here they are" the guy said "ok all right also my name is Kim Jong Kook (not a reference to Kim Jong Un but it's a running man reference) also known as tiger for my amazing strength also as my second in charge Gary (again it's a running man reference it's that I like the show ok?) and Yoo Jae Suk (I just love running man so please don judge and I think it fits) then some other guys who I don't care about" someone did this: *cough* such *cough* turd *cough* head *cough* Kim Jong Kook turned around and a said "which of your bastard said that" everyone went silent (blah blah blah I am tired making so fast forward to the next PoV)

-------Edward PoV-------

He was back at the bunker building the magic kitchen so everyone can eat at and can get whatever they what (ok off topic so fast forward a bit near the completion) "finally the ship is near finish" said Leo Kollin said "yeah took all that hard work now let's add the last piece Feutus to the front" *they put Feutus on the front took three of them two days* Edward says "ok let's get jobs for each Demi-god and Darwin coming" they made the jobs: Leo Driver/Repair Boy, Edward and Kollin Repair Boys, Annabeth Extra Driver, Jasmin System Checker, Percy Sea Guard, Jason Air Guard, Darwin Collector/Scout/Extra Driver/Repair Boy/System Checker/Sea Guard/Air Guard/Earth Guard/Magic Guard/Guard/Undead Guard/Ghost Checker, Frank Scout, Hazel Collector, Piper Checker, Jackson Guard, Bryan Magic Guard, Jennifer Magic Guard, Nico Undead Guard/Ghost Checker

-------Jasmin PoV-------

She was excited that today is the day the quest starts and they leave in one hour so they pack everything that they need some clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste, weapons, etc. After thirty minutes pass they were finish packing so they said goodbye to everyone with Jasmin, Edward and Darwin they basically have no one to say bye to beside Chiron and Dionysus he was happy so he wouldn't need to see Darwin. They got on board it was cozy and she saw all the magic cabins so it can change to whatever thin they wanted Annabeth had Greek books everywhere Percy had a water theme Jason got a air theme etc. This time they didn't need Coach Hedge because Darwin was older than hedge by a few eons. Long story short: they unpack, they got everything ready, they lift off, they sent sail to Rome.