"Ahannn...ah".

I started squirming and trembling as his touch was so intense that it ignited a fire within me.

I was just spinning my head around, and it felt like something was on the tip of my tongue, and those were the moans.

"Beg for it wifeyy its not that easy , you make me wait long for this" he growl.

"Please", I pleaded with my eyes, and I started writhing and trembling in anticipation.

"Not like that Aarushi Rudra shangvi , say it you want me inside you , you want me to fuck you now..He roared.

He know how badly i want this still he wants me ask for it oh goshh what a fantasy this man hold.

"I want you inside me right now" .

I pulled his hair and brought him closer to my lips.

He gave me a soft peck on the lips and then thrust inside me in one go.

"Aahhhhhhh kutaaa , cried out loud..

"are you feeling this kutta inside you or not"??

He kissed my jawline..

He intertwined our hands and started thrusting.

I rolled my eyes and tilted my head backward. The soles of my feet were rubbing against each other.

"Ishhhhh ahhhhh ....Rudra please... I whinched in pain and closing and opening my eyes frequntly.

"Please what love , tell me if you're feeling it, yes or no ??

He started thursting harder and deeper.

"Yeah...like i ...i am liking it yes yes right there , yes Yes c'mon be fast....ah....

he was completely following my lead, obeying my every word.

"Ughhhh.....A little more rough, yeah, exactly there, yes baby."

"As you say, my love."

He started to thrust harder and deeper.

"Now it's time to change positions" its more like order for me and i nodded like idiot.

We both got up, he lay down, and I sat on top of him, on his thighs.

"Sit comfortably, this position is quite tough and painful too, understood ...go very slowly.

I positioned myself firmly on his Manhood, right on my core's point, and with one thrust, i sat down , he moaned loudly.

I criedout loudly and bit onto his shoulder with as much force as I could.

"You.... Am i runnnig somwhere hannn?? Idiot". What i said hann , i said go slowly , you never listen me".

He took a deep breath and was staring at me intently.

Really like i gave him a plenty of plesure , and here he is scolding me ..

"Is this the time to scold me " ??