Polly wants a lunar

(Like the bird frase sorry if that was lame 🥲) also this is a follow up to the last ep 😋
(And is this smut idk but they SPOILERS: makeout so I guess?)

*pollux has been hanging with lunar for a little before his shift and they both were at Bonnie boll (idk how to spell) :D*
Pollux: this is pretty heavy can't I just use my powers?
Lunar: no..not really it will defeat the purpose of "luck" 😅
Pollux: oh o- *she was cut off by the speaker; everyone please evacuate Bonnie boll there is a mayor spill and we do not want anyone getting hurt*
*lunar starts to get his stuff to leave*
Pollux: where are you going?
Lunar: out?
Pollux: why we're not the customers we don't need to leave?
Lunar: oh, rightttt
Pollux: hey Lunar, how about we go over here *she grabs lunars hand and leads him to a corner in Bonnie boll*
Lunar: why are we here?
Pollux: *she squeezed his hands and smiles* for this. *she kisses him but stays there for a minute*
Lunar's pov:
*in his head; OHSHITTHISKISSISLASTINGWAYTOLONGPOLLUXAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH*
Pollux: *she bites his lower lip asking for entrance and was finally able to put her tongue in his mouth the she grabs lunars hips and pulls him closer he blushes a bit noticing the closeness between them then he pulls away leaving a line of spit connecting there mouths*
Lunar: *pants* P-Pollux..you...you taste like strawberry's
Pollux: you tasted very nice two lunar! I've wanted to try this it's something to show your affection to humans right?
Lunar: well you don't do this to everyone like...you have to really love them..like REALLY love them..just only do that to me ok Polly?
Pollux: ok, do you want more luni?
Lunar: *sighs* y-yeah
*she holds him and goes back to kissing him until he has to go to his shift at the daycare*

I DID IT AGAIN GUYS I love this ship and this fanfic anygays SLEEP TIGHT AND DONT LET THE LUNARS BITE 👹