Rainbow Awesomeness (JOKE OC...?)

THIS IS A JOKE OC, NONE OF THIS IS SERIOUS!

Or... IS IT?

══════════════════════════════

Name || Rainbow Awesomeness

Tribe || AllWing (Every tribe hybrid!)

Location/Hometown || Awesomeness (Idea)

Abilities || Seer, Mindreader, RainWing venom, Can breath blue or red or black fire, Frostbreath, controllable firescales and frostscales, can breath underwater, fly super fast, flamesilk interchangeable with normal silk, tail barb that can inject poison, paralysis toxins or a decaying smell, wrist stingers, fireproof scales, can speak scavenger.

Age || 6

Gender|| Female

Sexuality || Aro/Ace

Personality || Rainbow Awesomeness believes she can help with everything, and considers her presence a blessing. Unaware that she is universally hated, she skips around the village, helping out wherever she wants to, even if it goes wrong. She is way too overconfident, and super positive all the time - she never sees a negative in anything, even if dragons die. She's really really good at fighting, and has claimed victory in the village championships every year since she was three. Rainbow Awesomeness has never been defeated, and she knows her own strength. Rainbow Awesomeness is so charismatic, she can worm her way out of anything, even get things for free if she wants. Her tantrums are so explosive, everyone has to comply with her needs - nobody wants a repeat of the Great Incident of the Squids (in which thirteen dragons were turned into, you guessed it, squids)

Good traits || Confident, Positive, Helpful, Skilled at fighting, Charismatic

Negative traits || Explosive, demanding

Appearance || She has dark blackish grey scales, with gold armour plating and a pale cream SandWing ruff. Her wings and underbelly are a beautiful blend of off Rainbow that shifts colours all the time. She is described as the most gorgeous dragon of her generation.

Story || This is the story of Rainbow Awesomeness being a demanding little brat

She hatched from her egg after her parents, who were both five way hybrids, mysteriously died, and watched their deaths. Then she crawled into a small village of dragons in the remote countryside, called Awesomeness (it changed it's name for her). She was spoilt and cherished from the very day she arrived, and always got everything she wanted. Rainbow Awesomeness was a demanding little brat, and thought she was the embodiment of the world's joy everywhere she went.

Little did she know, she wasn't.

Rainbow Awesomeness let her powers get to get head, and she was known to others as the most obnoxious dragon in the kingdom. But she thought she was doing good things, and would always 'help out', no matter whether the dragons wanted her to or not. They soon learnt to live with it, and everyone had to spoil her.