CHAPTER 6

Дерьмо = Shit.

------------------------------------------------------

Hulk lets out a loud roar as the large wave of bots come rushing in, attacking from every direction. Everyone jumps into action, defending the core as best they can. 

You grab one of the drones by the head and spin as fast as you can before letting the bot fly out of your grasp and into one of the stone pillars. Its eyes flicker and then fade. All of a sudden, one of Ultron's bots grabs you from behind, holding your arms to your side. You try to escape from its grip, but it proves useless. You use your super speed to run backwards, slamming yourself and the bot into a wall behind you. Its arms release you and its body slumps to the ground. 

You place your hand on your chest, looking down at the ground as you try to quickly regain the air that was knocked out of you. You look back up and gasp in surprise when a bot suddenly stops midair, just inches from your face. You hadn't even noticed one coming at you. The red energy encasing it throws it away from you and Wanda blasts it. "Are you alright?" She asks quickly as she comes to your side, blasting more bots as they attack. " Yeah," you say breathlessly, " Thanks." You recover quickly and continue to destroy as many of Ultron's army as possible.

Suddenly Ultron joins the fight, but Vision is quick to blast him out of the church using a bright beam of light coming from the Mind Stone. Then Tony and Thor join in. Thor summons a continuous beam of lightning with his hammer and strikes Ultron with it. Your dad shoots a strong beam from both of his hands and together the three of them push Ultron further and further away from the church. Soon, parts of Ultron's face begin to melt and break off.

Vision, Thor, and Tony all let off at once and Ultron staggers as he stands up. "You know, with the benefit of hindsight–" Ultron is cut off by Hulk punching him and sending him flying far away.

Hulk grunts and looks at the rest of the drones who were standing there watching. Suddenly they all turn and start to retreat and Hulk chases after them.

" They'll try to leave the city." Thor says.

" We can't let them, not even one." Says Tony, " Rhodey!"

" I'm on it!" Rhodey responds over the coms. " Oh no, I didn't say you could leave." He says to the approaching bots. He starts shooting them down before they can escape, " War Machine comin' at you right–" Suddenly Vision appears and starts to help take them out. He fazes through the last bot and then rips it apart from the inside. "... Okay, what?" Rhodey says, confused.

" We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin." Steve says. You silently nod in agreement, finding it harder and harder to breathe as the city flies higher. "You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve adds.

" What about the core?" Clint questions.

" I'll protect it," Wanda volunteers, "It's my job."

Steve, Clint, and Nat all start to leave the church, but you linger behind. "You coming?" Nat asks, noticing you waiting. " Yeah, I think I'll wait for Pietro," you reply, rubbing the back of your neck. Nat raises her eyebrows and smirks, "Okaaay..." She nudges your shoulder with hers suggestively. Your cheeks flush and you push her, "Go away," you say playfully. She laughs and turns to go after Steve and Clint.

"Get the people on the boats." Wanda tells Pietro.

"I'm not going to leave you here." He says stubbornly.

"I can handle this," she blasts off an approaching robot. "Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." She urges.

Pietro looks hesitant, "You understand?" Wanda questions. Pietro suddenly grins, "You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you."