Chapter 4 - Strawberry

The man is annoying

The man is annoying. It would be better if he were to look like this one.

I meant the guy--- the one who invited and brought me to the date, the one I ate dinner with the other day. His name's Sean. He's hot. Now what the fuck am I saying..? And he has blue-green eyes and blonde hair. And I hated him ever since I met and laid eyes on him. And the date was awful. It was awfully stuck on my mind like a plague. And why in the hell is the picture showing that he's wearing a lot of bracelet? He doesn't wear any. Nada. Nor does he wear any necklaces or earrings. What a gangster mafia.

My mind whirled as I laid down on my bed, vertically to my pillow.

Of and how he held my hand and the first time we touched it was like a flower to my fingertips. The warmth. His touch. The touch of his fingertips on my hand. I wanted more.

Maybe what I needed was.. I shook my head.

The warmth that he had and how it seeped through my pores, it was like a sponge. I didn't have a choice but to think it over. As I lay vertically on the side of my bed with my legs touching the floor as I swayed it from time to time. As I had my breakfast of milk and cereal and a little bit of my mother's bacon. My stomach churned just thinking of him-- with my full belly.

Is he in his right mind..?

I floated my right hand in the air as I observed it. It still had this lingering warm feeling that I'm going to meet him again. In another light. And how he held my hand that made it so ominous and.. special. Thinking about it made me blush profusely. The hot sensation bursting from my jawline to my cheeks. And how it's seeping through my pores and into my spirit... my soulless body.

I'm embarrassed. I covered my face with both of my hands and wondered how my thoughts got to be so dirty. "Ugh.." I groaned. Peeking a little bit through the gaps of my fingers, wondering what he's doing, and.... thinking right now.

I sighed. This is my life now. And the breakfast that I had this morning had my inner tummy churn so full as if agreeing with me, and that it made me so comfortable in thinking about this, it's a sin.

I was completely, utterly in love with him, it's also forbidden. And I have no way around it.

You might just call him up and ask him how he's doing?

And who the fuck just said that...?

I sighed, or groaned, I rolled to the side. Either way it was a weird sound that my throat made, and I just want to get this over with. Gladly, and quickly. Maybe just disappear from his life. It might not be too disappointing.

And now what? Ask? How he's doing, and what he thinks of the date? That is so not maturely done.

And I want another cereal.

I sat up. Laying down on the bed makes me all dizzy. I wonder if I tell mother -- she might just tell me it's okay and just go for it. That's stupid. I sighed.