Chapter 2: Gun fight, but the teacher joined in

[Ya know, Ford ain't marrying any of the girls. Cause like, it's just stupid.]

Back to where Abydos High is, Ford now getting to see Hoshino, face to face, and immediately knows that, she doesn't look that good to be a leader. But look can be deceiving, he has been taught that. So he will see how this plays out. 

Then, Shiroko decided to show Ford around the school. Well, it's a nice school, in a super desert area but hey, if it works, it works. As Shiroko shows Ford around the school, the desertification around Abydos is indeed, a pain in the ass to deal with. 

"This school was already like this when I first entered." Shiroko explained, with a cold and neutral voicetone. Ford knows that, there's something about this girl that will goes horribly wrong. But that will be the future problems.

"I don't see any other students here." Ford said, cause, there's only them here. "Are there are only five of you?" He asked. Letting a school runs by five schoolgirls seem to be... pretty dumb.

"Yes." She answered. The school is indeed only have five of them here. Well, what kind of world that just let students being some kind of, world rulers? Apparently, this one. And FUNNILY enough, Ford appears to be the 'only' human that the students are aware of.

Of course there are male humans out there, just that this world is pretty stupid in world building by letting FEMALES only. Damn, what a ridiculous world. Common sense is a thing that Ford and as well as the Foundation and every other GoIs have.

Yes, even some cult-like GoIs have better common sense. So let's go back to the conversation of Ford and Shiroko.

"actually, this school" She pauses, "Is burdened with a huge debt." Which Ford knows that, he read the files about Abydos High. Information is important. Although, there are things they can't record through normal meanings.

"we're the only ones to stay." Shiroko continues, the other students just can't do it anymore and decided to leave. Can't blame them for that anyway. "As the Foreclosure Task Force, we take on all kinds of commissions and pay the debt with the money we earn." She said as both of them walking through various places of the school.

This kind of thing is... too much for schoolgirls. I mean, letting them paying the debts of this school is like, work labour or something. I guess they kinda become the slaves thanked to the debt that the school has.

"We went to clean the gym together a while ago." She explained, although, I don't think they even use the gym that much. But hey, keeping things clean is good. "Right, Ayane was ill and took her leave at that time." Shiroko keeps on with it.

"There's more trash than we thought. Although it's difficult, we still managed to solve it. But then we were scolded by Ayane." To be honest, Ayane should become the leader of this Task Force.

"Because why ?" He asked, but the answer ain't really getting here anytime soon.

They then go to a room, which is gonna the Teacher's room. "What is this room for ?" Ford asked. "It's just an empty room." Shiroko explained, while Ford look at this room being... not all that empty.

"From now on, this is your room, Teacher." Shiroko said, while Ford is gonna need to do some cleaning before he could work here. "There's too much sand in the office." Shiroko said, it's a good thing to know about.