Always. Hamesha

A man can be seen cooking in the kitchen, making a variety of dishes for his wife. Arranging them on a tray he proceeds towards their bedroom, smiling when he looks at her sleeping peacefully. Setting up the tray on the nightstand, he caresses her face Calling her out sweetly. 

“Verra, wake up jaanna, look the breakfast is ready”

“Uhmm Vedant, let me sleep no this devil didn't let me sleep the whole night”

“jaanna, that's not a devil that's our child”

Frowning she says,

“say your child huh! Always kicking when you aren't around me”

He chuckles at this and says 

“fine I will tell her to stop troubling you hmm, now come-on get up and eat you need to take your medicines too”

Finally getting up and raising her eyebrows she says 

“how do you know it's going to be a girl, it can be a boy too”

With a grin “dad instincts”

“Huh! Will see this dad instincts after a month”

“sure sure, for now go on brush your teeth till I tidy up the room a bit hmm”

He starts by folding the comforter, settling the bed sheets free of wrinkles, placing the pregnancy pillows for her to sit, and opening up the windows to let natural light in, till she has freshened up and is leaning against the washroom door gazing at him. 

Feeling a stare at himself he turns around only to catch her gazing at him 

“take a picture, it lasts longer” winking 

Coming towards him and encircling her arms around his neck

“what's the need of a picture when I have the whole of you to myself”

Oh the way he blushed, “Chalo let's have breakfast”

With smiles and teasing glances they complete their breakfast, and getting ready he leaves for work, he owns a gym. They had met the first time there, she was one of his first 100 customers. 

He was passionate about fitness and health, and he had a dream of creating a gym where people could not only work out but also feel like they belonged to a community. His gym, named "FitLife," had quickly gained popularity for its welcoming atmosphere and top-notch facilities.

She had recently moved to the city and was looking for a place to stay fit and meet new people. Intrigued by his vision, she became one of his first 100 customers. She was dedicated to her workouts and soon became a familiar face at the gym.

He noticed her determination and friendly nature. He found himself drawn to her, and they struck up conversations whenever she came in for a workout. They discovered they had a lot in common, from their love for fitness to their favorite foods.

As they spent more time together, their friendship blossomed into something more. He admired her dedication to her fitness goals, while she appreciated his kindness and passion for helping others.

One day, he took her by surprise by asking her out on a date. She happily accepted, and their relationship flourished. They continued to support each other in their fitness journeys, pushing each other to be the best versions of themselves.

…………………………………….

It's evening, time for him to be back, veera starts preparing coffee for him despite knowing that he doesn't like it but that's love to go to extreme extents for your partner,  caring for each other's well-being, supporting each other through challenges, sharing joys and sorrows, and building a life together based on trust, respect, and understanding.