Kiss me, save me

The whole world seemed to orbit around Zhang  Hao when he saw his face on giant billboards, media of all languages,  and even hot air balloons

The whole world seemed to orbit around Zhang  Hao when he saw his face on giant billboards, media of all languages,  and even hot air balloons. His fame came in the speed of light, so did  love, like a shooting star. New adventures, challenges conquered by  excitement, and what's even better? Alongside his footprints, he always  found Hanbin's.

However, 'Love', hardly an exchange from hard  work, couldn't be secured simply by a handsome face. No one actually  could. Even if the said love was just around the corner, or right next  to him, like presently, Hanbin had laid by his side on the hotel bed.

He  always did that, like wherever Hao existed, he belonged. Both of them  slumped against the mattress facing each other, all sluggish after a  long work-day. Behind the younger stood the wide glass windows,  displaying city lights shining below the night sky. Such a gorgeous view  almost persuaded them into a delusion– that they were on a honeymoon  vacation, not that they were in Bangkok for an award show with zb1  members.

Lacking the strength to actually do anything, Hanbin held  the other's hand, thumb grazing lazily on their paired ring, just to  let his hyung know he still got his full attention.

"Do soulmates  exchange rings?" Hao murmured as he looked at their intertwined fingers.  He really wasn't thinking about anything, perhaps just in need of some  kind of interaction. The brunette's words slurred from weariness, Hanbin  understood him anyway, responding with an affirmative hum muffled by  the pillow beneath his cheek.

Hao's gaze then traveled back to its  favorite spot– Hanbin's cute features, including those slightly chapped  lips that he needed a proper tasting. Would Hanbin let him? Or he'd  make a fool of himself?

"Do soulmates kiss too?" 

Hao asked, too late to back out now, tightroping on the other's reassurance– that Hanbin would do anything for him, like anything , because they're soulmates. But really ?  Was he ready, if ever Hao wanted his entirety, if ever he wanted to  swallow him whole like he'd to Ddungjjungham?                        

With that, Hanbin stopped the mindless rubs on his fingers.

Few  seconds of silence embraced them. The frown on the ravenette started to  terrify Hao. He'd blame it on the lack of sleep, or the excessive  spices in their Thai fried rice, or the artificial sweeteners in their  cokes. Which one of them mattered less. Line crossed. Damage had been  done.

"Sorry." Hao propped up from the bed hastily, his  destination was the bathroom. Hanbin hesitated to follow, which ended up  one step behind–

Unfortunately, his hyung had locked himself in the cubicle.

"Hao hyung!" The younger knocked the door urgently from outside.

"Forget  what I said. P-Please," Hao felt his legs giving up. He leaned by the  door, slowly dropping his weight onto the floor; knees curled up as he  pulled them close to his chest. A sobby ball he turned himself into.