After returning from the assassination hunt, Nineteen became silent a lot.

Nineteen walked around the critical moment of life and death, and he felt heartbroken and uncomfortable. He treated Nineteen tenderly, and after Nineteen's body recovered, he gave Nineteen more novel experiences, hoping that Nineteen would get out of his injury.

But Nineteen still shrank day by day and gradually stopped giving him feedback.

In fact, Nineteen didn't dislike him because he felt it was humiliating for a woman to bow to him. It wasn't even because she had someone else in her heart.

Maybe Nineteen One was immersed in the illusion of love brought about by the satisfaction of his skin at first, thinking that he liked him. Later, Nineteen Years figured it out and treated him as a daily duty.

And he was unwilling to admit the changes in Nineteenth, and imposed various reasons on Nineteenth. While imposing the reasons, he still forced Nineteenth to be good to him.

There is no point in thinking about the past. He refused to face the facts and never asked Nineteenth why, and now Nineteenth can't tell him the answer.

All Shang Yinyu could do now was to let Nineteen talk more about what he was thinking and to learn more about Nineteen, even if the final answer was something he didn't want to face.

"Beiji," Shang Yinyu pinched Qiao Beiji's chin and made Qiao Beiji's eyes meet his. He asked, "Do you really like Tongguhao now?"

Qiao Beiji was held hostage. Ji couldn't nod, so he just raised his lips and said, "Yes."

"Okay," Shang Yinyu let go, moved his fingertips to the side of Qiao Beijia's face, and said, "If you don't like it one day, you must tell Gu. "

Qiao Beiji wanted to say, "I won't like it," but what His Majesty obviously wanted was "yes" and "no," not such a vain promise.

"My lord, I obey the order," Qiao Bei bowed his head.

"Don't think too much, I'm not trying to hurt you."

After getting the answer he wanted, and seeing that Beiji seemed to be frightened, Shang Yinyu hurriedly fed him a "honey".

"There is still some time. Since Beiji likes Tongguhao, I will give Beiji what he wants."

Shang Yinyu said, directly picked up Qiao Beiji and walked to the inner hall.

No matter what happens in the future, Beiyong obviously likes him now.

Whether he likes his dragon body or he likes himself, Shang Yinyu doesn't care.

Beiji covets his dragon body, so how can he not covet Beiji's body? Beiji is much prettier than the memorial.

"Your Majesty." Qiao Beiji was startled when he was suddenly picked up. He quickly put his arms around the emperor's neck and leaned as close to the emperor as possible, relaxing his body to make it less difficult for the emperor to carry him away.

"Your Majesty, I haven't been cleansed yet." Qiao Beiji was a little embarrassed.

How dare you serve His Majesty like this without being properly washed.

Shang Yinyu glanced at the mechanical clock on the table next to the dragon's couch. He had just acquired such a large territory and people from the Kingdom of Jin, and various related papers were waiting for his review. Although those papers were not as good-looking as those of Beiji, they could not be piled up and ignored. .

If you continue after washing, you probably won’t have enough time.

But if he gives up, Nineteen will be disappointed.

In fact, it can only be 19...that way it will be much easier to clean.

But Nineteenth already cares about his own body structure to the point of feeling inferior. Shang Yinyu doesn't want to give Nineteenth the illusion that he only likes a certain part of him.

Even before his rebirth, when he was with Nineteen, he would spend twice as much time taking care of everything.

Shang Yinyu put down Qiao Beiji and said, "You go to Jiulong Pond, I'll wait for you."

"Yes!" Qiao Beiji hurriedly saluted and went to the side hall.

Shang Yinyu asked Ande Zhong to bring the memorial and review it at the Ganlu Hall while waiting for the 19th.

It was this boring memorial day after day, and Shang Yinyu missed the way he used to read memorials for him in the 19th century.

No matter what boring thing is read out of Nineteen's mouth, it will be different.

When Qiao Beiji came out from washing, Shang Yinyu had not finished reviewing the book in his hand, so it seemed not good to let Nineteen, who was only wearing underwear, stand aside and wait. Shang Yinyu said to Nineteen, "Come here. "

Qiao Beiji approached, bowed his head respectfully, with a smile of joy and expectation that could not be suppressed at the corner of his mouth, "Your Majesty."

Shang Yinyu pulled Nineteenth to sit down, and held Nineteenth in his arms to review the memorial.

As long as he can get close to his master, Qiao Beiji likes it.

The faces of Qiao Beiji and the emperor were very close. The master was carefully reviewing the memorial. His expression was completely different from when he just called him. There was no tenderness in his eyes, only calm concentration.

Qiao Beiji was not at all interested in the memorial being treated attentively by his master. He waited quietly and counted his master's eyelashes one by one.

The master is really good-looking, majestic and handsome.

How he wished he could pay him some attention during the break between reading the memorial.

Qiao Beiji would never dare to express such an arrogant thought.

Looking at it and thinking about it, Qiao Beiji was thinking a lot.

He missed his master, not just because he wanted to be watched.

But as a secret guard, he knew not to disturb his master unless it was urgent.

His thoughts really didn't matter, and he didn't dare to disturb his master in handling government affairs. He could only rely on himself to ease his thoughts about his master.

The two of them were so close, even if Qiao Beiji was extremely skilled, he couldn't completely hide it from Shang Yinyu.

Shang Yinyu quickly discovered the changes in Qiao Beiji.

——Beiji is greedy.

Shang Yinyu put down the last stroke and closed the memorial.

As a wise king, you should pay attention to all the needs of your subjects.

Shang Yinyu asked Qiao Beiji whether he was itchy in several places, and Qiao Beiji whispered yes.

"Yeah," Shang Yinyu chuckled, "There are so many places, I'm afraid it won't be solved just by scratching them."