S1 PT2: Playfulness

The streets, Copper-9.

R's giggles are heard across multiple streets and districts, as he and N are the only ones here.

N sighs and puts R down on a car wreck. In such a position that he can see N. R curiously looks at N and babbles something. N leans toward R and smooches his forehead, and asks what does he want to do today?
R is a drone, a robot, he is fully self aware since birth and his memory is great. He either nods or shakes his eyes on his visor in dissaproval. N playfully asks R if he wants to be thrown around today? R giggles and eagerly nods.

"Didn't even want to hear the other options, buddy? Well alright! Don't blame me if you throw up again!"

With these words, N picks R up and flies with him. He lets R see the night sky. R coos and chirps happily, looking at the 2 bright moons and the ruined city. N throws him, and starts to catch him mid air, R laughs uncontrollably. This activity of theirs is dangerous, but he is too young to understand! He likes the cold air and the speed. N chuckles with him. They play like that for half a hour or so. N gets a little tired, and stops. R groans and asks for more. N pants, as digital sweat runs down his visor.

"I think, panting thats, panting enough for today buddy!" He wipes off his sweat with his arm, while carrying R in his left arm.

R calms down and is visibly tired due to all the adrenaline and dophamine he got from playing with dad. N flies with him back to their shelter.
He lands right infront of a metallic sliding door. Leading inside a hill. But inside this little hill, N and V constructed their little shelter. Got electricity running and made the wiring. They built it for years. It was before R was born, and was after N and V decided to retreat here, far from Uzi and her colony, just to start a more tranquil and peaceful life after The Absolute Solver was expunged from reality. That was a one hell of a ride! Now they live happily with their 1 year old son. On the other side of the planet.

N enters the password to the door, it slides open and closes after N enters.
Its a pretty comfy apartment, everything is made of steel and metal, but their living space is well lit up with industrial lights. N turns on the switch and the lights turn on. He enters the kitchen. That is right down the small corridor. N gets a worker drone's torn off head from their little storage container. He drinks up the leaking oil.

R just adorably yawns and hums. Wanting to sleep. The eyes on his visor that glow yellow, already slowly closing.

Its really quiet. Just the hum of their shelter's machinery and R's yawns pierce through the quiet of their household. N exhales.

"Already sleepy, are you, champ?"

R doesnt respond. Tired. N chuckles.

"Come on, its not daytime yet."

N tells R. As he hums in his father's arms. If R does fall asleep now, he'll just wake up fully energized and active during daytime when they sleep. Or wake up just before daytime, when he is supposed to go to sleep.

V is still taking a nap in the parents bedroom. N and V's bedroom. Because yesterday, R fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the night, and woke up right before daytime, when V and N were already sleeping. V had to lull him to sleep the whole DAYTIME, shes really tired.
N kisses R on his forehead and keeps trying to keep him awake. R just falls asleep.
N groans, and goes to the parent bedroom. Its behind another sliding door, without a password. To the left from the entrance sliding door.
V is just waking up. She sees that R is asleep.

"Again?"
N nervously chuckles.
"Yeah, again."

V groans and cradles R, who is asleep in her arms.

"Hey, could you bring me an arm?"
V asks N.
"Sure thing, love!"

N runs to the kitchen and brings her a worker drone's arm, she drinks out of it and gives it back to N.
She puts R beside her, and gently cradles him close to her chest. R hums, feeling his mommy's presence through his sleep. V leaves him like that, with a pillow and a handmade squeaky toy, looking like a worker drone.

V and N move on with their day till R wakes up.

N kisses V on her cheek.
"Did you rest well?" N asks V with a cheerful smile on his face.
"Yeah, i slept well, thanks, N."
V kisses N back on his cheek.
N chuckles and hugs V tight. With a content smile and happy eyes.

"Perhaps, we should gift R a little sister while he's asleep, hm?" N gives V a, if you can call it that, a zesty-ass look.

"Hm, nah." V's systems buzz, as she deactivates the energy core inside her, that is to be fertilized by N's nanobots. To avoid pregnancy. She gives N a seductive look.

Both of them have their reproductive systems on full-alert!

"Let's just have some fun!"
V grabs and lifts N in the air, they both dissapear into the other bedroom, the door closes behind them as they both giggle.

Author's note: ay almost 900 words! That's nice.