Mishika entred the hall along with one of her cousin sister who went to call her .
She didn't expected me here I could tell this just by seeing her shocked and surprised reaction.

Actually Daadi ji I have come to take Mishika back ....I informed Daadi ji .
But Maa said that I can stay overnight.....Mishika said .

It's okay beta ... Abhimanyu aa gya h tujhe lene to chale jaa ....Daddi said with a smile.
But Daddi ....Mishika was about to protest.
It's ok beta ....phir aa jana ....now go and get ready .......Daadi said to her .

She left to her room after passing me an angry glare making me bit back a smile.

After an hour or chatting with her relatives and her cousins ...having two more coffee ...she finally came dressed in a yellow saree looking absolutely beautiful.

Daadi ji did my Aarti and put tilak on my forehead.
She was about to give me some money as a shagun but I denied her .
She insisted a lot and lastly I have to threan her of arrest for giving bribe to a police officer and she laughed .

But then too she didn't listend and asked Raunak to keep the gifts in my car and I sighed .

We took out leave and she was sitting quietly looking out of the window.
Naraz ho ....I asked but she stayed mute .

Aap kyu aaye mujhe lene ....mujhe apni family k saath time spend karna tha .....she said .
Before yesterday you have spend your life with your family only ....give some of your time to your husband too .....I said .

Husband ko apni ex girlfriend se fursat mile to time spend Karu na .....she said rudely and I sighed.
Asa kuch nahi hai Mishika .....you are taking it all wrong ......I said holding her hand .

Toh kesa hai Abhimanyu......aur mei kya samjhu .....you left without even bothering to tell me and I kept waiting for you like an idiot ..
And then you came back in the morning and left again .

Aap khabi nahi samjh sakte ki mujhe kesa feel hota hai .
Mujhe pehle hi dar lag raha tha inn sab ka but it was you who said ki aapka past khabi beech mei nahi aayega but in just few hours of getting married my fears came true .

On the top of that  I have to pretend to be happy in front of everyone.
Ab mei kuch time apni family k saath rehne aai toh bhi aa gye ......
Sab aapke hisab se nahi hoga ....She sobbed .

I pullover the car and turned to her .
I am sorry.....I said and wipped her tears .
I made you cry on our first night and first day .....I apologized.

She was still hiccuping and I pulled her in my arms and caressed her head to calm her down .

I have her some water to drink and started driving again once she was a little better.

Where are we going ....she asked looking around as it was not the route to our home .

I am taking my upset newly wedded wife for a Dinner to lift her mood and maybe she can consider forgiving her silly husband for hurting her unknowingly.....I said and she giggled.

I will think about it after Dinner ....she said making me chuckle.
We shortly reached one of my favourite restaurant and I could tell that she liked my choice by her smile.

The manager escorted us to the roof top .
Wow .....the view is absolutely amazing.
...she said looking around .

There were not many people around and it was quite peaceful and soothing

We took our seat on the couch and the waiter came with the menu and served us drinks .

Ma'am k liye ek juice le aao ...I said to him .
Can I try this alcoholic drink ....mene pehle khabi nahi try Kiya .....she asked me cutely.

Sure ....I said and forwarded her the glass and she made a disgusting face after taking a sip and immediately kept the glass away .

Chiiii this is really bad ...why would people like to drink something like a poision......she said making me laugh .

The waiter served her some organe juice .
Thank God ... otherwise mujhe laga tha mere taste bud marr hi gye honge isse pi k .....she said sipping the juice .

So what would you like to have .....I asked her passing the menu.
Aap hi order kar lo kuch acha ....she said .
Nahi Aaj tumhari pasand ka khayenge ....you order .....I said and she smiled.

From the past 5 minutes she was looking at the Menu going through the different options.

Kya hua....you didn't liked anything....I asked her and she shifted closer to me with menu in her hand .

Abhimanyu saari cheeje kitni mehangi hai idhar .....are dal makhani 700 ki kon deta hai ....butter naan...80 rupees per piece ....
250-300 mei best se best daal makni or 25 rupee ki naan aati h .....she said making me chuckle at her cuteness.

Ye sab mat dekh ....order karo jaldi se I am hungry... I said and she pouted .
Kya khaana hai ....I asked her taking the menu from her hand .

Mix sauce pasta and corn and chees pizza she said and I groaned .
Mishika dinner mei itna junk kon khaata hai .......first have a proper meal uske baad pizza khana ....I said .

Aapne kaha tha Jo mujhe khana ho vo kha lu ..... Abhimanyu hum konsa roj roj bahar aate h ...full meal to Ghar bhi khaate hi h ....ek din mei kuch nahi hota h ...and don't forget ki mei naraz hu aapse ...she said making me sigh .

Why did I forget that she is a law intern ...she will always have points to argue ....

I ordered full meal for me and pizza and pasta for her making her Grin .
I gave her a few bites in between from my food and she made me  try her pizza and pasta too.

We had a great time there and left after paying the bill .
So , Am I forgiven now .... I asked while driving to home .
Ummm....90 percent.....but it can become 100 after an ice-cream.....she said making me chuckle.

I think 90 will do for me ....you can stay upset with me 10 percent it's not much .....I said making her gasp .

Asse nahi hota hai .....10 percent upset mei I stop taking with people....ab aap dekh lijiye.....she said with a huff.

It's okay....you can talk to me if you want otherwise you can stay silent....I don't mind it .....I said .

Abhimanyu ek icecream k liye aap itna pareshan kar rahe h aap mujhe ......
Agar mei abhi Daadi k paas hoti vo mujhe pakka icecream khaane deti ....but aap mujhe le aaye hai .....she said with a pout .

I stopped near an ice-cream stall and she smiled looking at me from the corner of her eye.
After having ice cream and roaming around a bit we finally came home.

Areeyy Mishka bache .....tum aaj hi aa gai ....Maa asked her being surprised.
Aai nahi hu maa ....ye mujhe le aaye hai ....she complained making Maa laugh .

Acha hua aa gai .....sab log chale Gaye hai...ghar ekdum khaali sa ho gya tha .....Maa said .

Khana laga du tum dono ka ....Maa asked us .
No Maa , we had our dinner outside .
Aapki Bahu kaafi naraz ho gai thi mujhse ki mei ku lene aa gya pehle toh mujhe Dinner p le jaana pada ......I said and she looked at me with narrowed eyes making me smirk at her .

Acha kiya....asse hi sudhrega tu ....Maa said taking her side .
They both got busy chatting while I came to our room .

Finally things are sorted ...I sighed ...

😁😁😁😁😁
Double update....
Don't forget to comment and vote ....