fuck boy? fuck you( minsung)

"What are you doi-... back off!" Jisung pushed the guy strongly but not as strong as the guy instantly held his hand the moment jisung pushed him and leaned in.

"Minho!" Jisung yelled extremely annoyed, but at the same time trying to lower down his voice as they were supposed tobe in class but instead they are both in the washroom,  jisung came to pees, but when minho saw him walking out from the area he followed after him, the moment he got in and jisung was about to exit the room, minho pinned him against the wall and that's still going on.....

"Uhuh? Minho?- Are you talking informal to me, babe?"
Minho told almost sound like a whispered, but he was not whispering,  just lowering his hot and sexy voice a little bit down.

"Uh-minho hyung," jisung then repeated with formality.
"Yes, that's my baby,"
"Naah, stop calling me baby, hyung!"
"Then, what should I call you?" He asked flirtatiously , with his deep hoarse voice.

"Nothing."
"Ow!no"
"Can you please let me go? Class is starting,"
"No."
"Wha-why!"
"Do me a favor first,"
"What-Gosh! What's that favor!" He annoyingly asked.
"Tell me first, will you do it or not?"
"And if I don't?"
"And if you don't? Babe, i want you to do it!"
"First, tell me what it is, I'll do it real quick before I get late,"
"Naa, if you are willing to do that, you won't need to go to the class after."
"Eh? No shit! Tell me quickly!" Jisung being impatient and annoyed , only wants to do the favor real quick and leave, but doesn't he know what favor minho have in his big ass filthy mind?"
"Are you sure you gonna do that?" Asked minho confirmed, jisung nodded, having no ideas about the favor, minho smirk before leaning over jisung's ear and whispered,  "Suck me" he whispered hotly with all those sweet tone of sexiness comes with the flow through in those two words and jisung eyes got widen, after realising , he stood in embarrassed amd shyness, he didn't expect, no, he didn't even think even an ounce about that, that stuff never cross in his mind even once.
His eyes were stuck at the concrete as his mind was taking time to process those words clearly. He stood there, flustered, surprised, before he snapped back to reality.

He slowly turned to look at minho, and there he saw those look, siren sexy looking eyes with admiration? Lust?

"What -"
"Yes, baby, can you please help me with it?"
Jisung jaw dropped, invisibly.

"Hy-hyung?" Jisung stuttered,

How the fuck and who the fuck would suck their friend's dick?

"You-you are out of your mind, hyung!" Told jisung in disbelieve.

"No baby, I'm not out of my mind, but I'm out of control,"

"Ask someone else than, I'm not gonna do that! That's gross!"

"Who will I ask? Except you"

"There are a lot of girls and guys out there. You can ask them, they would be willing to help you.'

"And why do you think that?"

"Cuz-"
"Cuz you are a Fuck boy ,ofcourse they will gladly help you with it, all of them are horny as you! Bitches" jisung told and mumbled the last word.

"How are you so sure about me, being a fuck boy?!"

"Cuz you are! Rumors are everywhere! Others believe you might have already slept with half of the school! " Said jisung in a yelling tone, gritting hid teeth out of annoyance, and rolled his eyes.
"Who told you that!"

"That's the most top rumours on the list."

"And you decided to believe them?"

"Am I supposed not to? When you are behaving like this, it's obvious that you are!"