"H-how yuh know that?" Mommy asked shocked.

"I made it to Heaven cause I lived a life pleasing the Lord now my Jesus and I have a good thing going on" she bragged.

"Mommy tell me seh anno the truth she a talk?" I pleaded.

"Yes sis, tell her seh anno the truth, mek God know wah fi do wid yuh" my aunt smiled.

"Me sorry Nicholette, please forgive me" my mother fell to her knees begging.

"Girl child, that was not genuine. She only ask for forgiveness because the big man upstairs tell her seh until she finds a way to get your forgiveness she a guh stuck here so" my aunt explained.

"Genuine or not I forgive her, I hope you pay for all your sins but I forgive you" I said truthfully.

"Mama" I saw a child walking towards us.

Don't tell me that this woman killed a child.

"Mama, mama" she clung to my leg.

"Who a yuh mama?" I asked looking down at the child.

The child had no face.

What the....

"This is the child your mother flushed out of you" my aunt replied.

"Hi baby" I hugged him.

"Sorry, I didn't get to meet you" I cried and he just looked at me.

"He's non verbal, this is the first he's spoken since I've met him" My aunt said.

"So what about the baby that was in my belly before I died?" I asked.

"Before you died? You're not dead child, you're in a state of dissociation. Soon you will have to wake up and go back to your life" she said.

"And just so you know, you are doing a awesome job raising those kids, better than your mother could have ever done so I have no doubt  that you will be an even better mom to the child in your belly and that man of yours?? Hold on to him tightly Nicholette, he's the breakthrough you have been praying for. I didn't have any children before I died and my husband was quite wealthy, when you are up and running find the lawyer in Halfway Tree named Mr. Donald Dawson and tell him your name" she said to me.

"So it's time for me to go now?" I asked her.

"Yes love" she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Mommy?" I called.

"Nicholette?" She answered coming over to me.

"I forgive you" I whispered in her ear hugging her tightly.

After pulling away I lifted up my angel baby.

"I love you son" I said when he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you too mommy" he kissed my cheek and I littered his face with kisses.