22 ♡

DRACO
Same Day
Draco's Home

"Really?? I get my own room now?" Nick's face lit up when I showed him his new room.

I was as serious as a judge when I said I was not leaving them in that house.

Me nuh know if dat man sick enough fi try hurt him kids and quite frankly, ME NAAH WAIT FI FIND OUT!!

By walking away and neglecting his responsibilities him already done hurt dem in the wickedest way.

Nick flopped himself unto the bed and I chuckled.

"Yuh can start put yuh things inna the draws are whatever or if yuh waah wait till a morning" I shrugged.

"Me naah mek cause a yuh my mada crucify me ennuh suh me a guh start now" he laughed.

Yuh mad mumma probably crucify two a we.

I walked to the other room to see Cara packing out her things.

"Ting good?" I asked her.

"I have a new nice room, basically live in a mansion, yeah life is good" she said.

Dem pickiney ere a drama ennuh.

I then went up to my room to see Nicholette lying across the bed in only her panty and bra.

"Yuh good Mumz?" I asked her.

"Feel hot and tormented" she sighed using her blouse to fan herself even though the ac was on" she replied.

"Why yaah sweat suh b?" I asked and before she could answer she ran to the bathroom emptying her stomach.

A doogle doogle to bomboclaat.

"B" I said holding up her hair.

She threw up for a good minute and a half before she began sniffing.

I helped her up and flushed it before carrying her over to the counter to rinse her mouth with some mouth wash.

"Wahm to yuh?" I asked as I helped her back into the bed.

"Tio me just waah lay down please" she said softly.

"Yuh want likkle water?" I asked her and she nodded.

REBEL
Same Day
Draco's Home

"Yuh just feel sick outta di blues suh b?" Tiovanni asked and I nodded.

The ac one, I'm practically naked but me still feel hot.

"How yuh feel?" He asked.

"Hot, nauseous, dizzy, tired" I told him.

"But yuh did fine earlier suh how yuh just sick all off a suden?" He asked.

Babyyyyyy me have sum ting fi tell youyu.

"Doh ask me nuh fuckery yerr, cause me nuh know how the rass me fi know that" I hissed at him.