REVEALLIVE: Season 1: Episode 1

*The video will premiere in a few seconds...*

*The video will premiere in five,

Four,

Three,

Two,

One*

*Airing*

"Hello, hello, wonderful people,  today we have two special guests with us who are here on REVEALLIVE to unveil their relationship status with us, woo!"

*Clapping*

"So, without further ado, let's invite the amazing Lee Chaeryoung from ITZY and one of the best rapper in the industry, Seo Changbin of Stray Kids!"

*Clapping*

"Hi everyone, I'm Chaeryoung from ITZY,"

*Crowd chant: Lee Chaer-Young! Lee Chaer-Young! *

"Kamsamida everyone,"

"Yoh, everyone, what's up?"

*Clapping and screams*

"Thanks everyone!"

"Hey you guys! Please, sit down,"

"Thanks,"

"No, no, thank YOU for being here,"

"Oh, no, it was a pleasure. Thank you for inviting us here. I really need to take out my aggression on this idiot,"

"Hahahaha, of course! Should we begin with the first question?"

"Please, before she makes another comment about me,"

*Laughter*

"Okay, so our first question is... How long have you guys been dating?"

"Ah... I think... About one year?"

"Yeah, it's about a year,"

"Wow! That's a lot! How did you manage to hide it from the public?"

"Oh, we just convinced them that we were brother-sister material,"

"Yeah. It was my idea,"

"Wow, really?"

"Stop lying. If you'd had your first idea, I would've had a party to celebrate,"

*OHHHH*

"Stop being mean, Chae~"

"Anyways, it was actually Yeji unnie and Felix oppa's idea. Well, they just said that either don't communicate with the person entirely, or just make the public believe that you have a brother-sister relationship, so you could never like each other like that,"

"It was a good logic though. It got us that far,"

"Yeah. It was way better than any of your... I wouldn't even call them ideas..."

*Laughter*

"It was a great idea, though. Did you guys like each other like, the first day you met or like... How was it?"

"Oh, for us, we didn't like each other until like, two years ago, after the ISAC of 2022, we met up at the gym like every single week, but, I think we both realized we were a little shy at the time for some reason, but we both couldn't..."

"We both couldn't understand the reason why we suddenly felt so weird around the other person, but then, after a few months, we kind of realized we liked each other,"