Chapter 0-1

This book will summarise the events before Ep. 57. There will be another book that'll contain the live experience of Brown.
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Timeline: Before The War.)

Entry No.###: An Update, Along With a Potential Problem

Hello, my name is Dr.G⬛⬛, I am the head scientist of [Redacted] Laboratory, which is located in an empty plains near New York.

It's been awhile since I last wrote in my journal, I am a really busy man after all and didn't get a chance to write anything, but I'm writing now since I've got a lot of free time on my hand currently.

In my years working in the lab, me and my coworkers have been researching and manufacturing droids with security cameras for heads, completed with human-like AIs that gives them a surprising level of sentience.

These droids were designed and programmed to act as security guards or day-to-day assistants. And they have become rather convenient to have around helping out, so I'd say they are a success.

Anyways, other than our accomplishments. Recently, our neighbouring country has been in disarray due to the increasing lack of sustenance, aka, they were having a famine. They were so desperate that they contacted our government for help since they knew our country has a lot of food and money, which was what allowed our lab to stay afloat since they're the ones funding us.

But they denied their pleas for help, saying that they could still survive for a while longer and find a way out of their problems, since they know they're smart. I'd say they're just greedy hoarding bastards.

I feel really bad about our neighbour's potentially starving citizens, and we're not able to help, especially when we worked together with the scientists of that country before and developed a good relationship with them.

I really hope they can survive and things don't turn for the worse... I'm so gonna jinx it, aren't I? Let's hope not.

End of entry.