When the reporters heard this, their gazes were filled with disdain as they looked at taehyung.

Jungkook stood in the hallway. His expression was extremely dark and his figure was stiff.

Eunji, this whore! She was really asking for a beating!

Taehyung smiled bitterly. “It turns out that, to my mother, I’m not even suited to be a person.”

A reporter asked him firmly. “Mr. Kim, as a... person working in the media, I don’t know how to judge your actions. I only wish to ask one question. Do you regret your actions?”

Taehyung's expression clearly conveyed his pain. “No. I’ve never regretted anything.”

[Fuck! Taehyung isn’t even suited to be a human. To think that he doesn’t regret anything. He really is shameless. No one can compete with him in this aspect.]

[Isn’t it? He still has the face to appear in front of his mother? We should throw him into a furnace for him to reincarnate into a better human being!]

Wave after wave of comments came in. They were much more ‘interesting’ than the reporters’ questions.

All the reporters present in the hospital room fell silent. This person’s character was lacking to the point where he did not even know how to reflect on himself. They really did not know how to describe him...

In the three bedroom ward next door, hyunwoo and jennie were watching the live broadcast from their respective beds. However, they kept the volume down to prevent attracting any attention.

jennie watched as taehyung was left speechless from all the questions. He was cutting an especially sorry figure. This caused jennie to feel great.

In the hallway, Seokjin stood behind jungkook and watched as the events unfolded. He truly felt upset on his CEO’s behalf.

taehyung wasn’t just ugly. His character was also especially lacking.

He truly was a poor match for their outstanding and powerful CEO!

Jungkook, alone, was watching taehyung with eyes full of heartache.

The Kim family treated him too poorly. He could only make it up by treating him many times better.

At this moment, in eunji's one bedroom ward, taehyung suddenly teared up. “To me, filial piety cannot be measured by money. Yet, my relatives have relentlessly taken advantage of my loyalty to redeem it for a price tag.”

When eunji heard this, she smirked mockingly. “taehyung, Mom knows that you’re unfilial. You don’t have to make up excuses for yourself. You’re a student who has never earned a single cent. Who would take advantage of your loyalty for money?”

“Earlier, didn’t you say that the Kim Group is in a financial crisis, and that I’ve never asked the Jeon family for help?” taehyung smiled coldly.

Eunji assumed that she could no longer endure the pressure and was about to publicly ask jungkook for help.

However, taehyung only said this indifferently, “Just as everyone knows, I have a fiancé who dotes on me dearly. Because of me, for the past few years, jungkook has financially supported the Kim Group and given them more than a billion dollars!”

“What?” Everyone watching the live broadcast was dumbstruck. The comments were filled with their exclamations.

This included all the reporters and others.

Eunji felt a sense of foreboding rise. She rushed to stop him. “taehyung, don’t speak nonsense...”

“I’m speaking nonsense?” taehyung harrumphed coldly and continued. “All the financial support that the JJK empire gave to the Kim family has been recorded by their finance department. There is written proof. Everything I’ve said is the truth. The mother I love dearly has been taking advantage of my engagement with jungkook to obtain benefits from the JJK emoire for a long time. Just because of me, jungkook has been giving into her demands repeatedly. He has supported her time and again. The smallest sum he gave her was five million dollars. The bigger sums went up to tens of millions. In total, she has received 1,547,700,000 dollars from him.”