CHAPTER 4

NON RACE WEEK 1
thursday night
Luna pov
In just a couple of hours my new song was going to release. i was getting really nervous of what everyone would think. i was also scared to be so openly vulnerable considering most of my friends and family didn't know what went down, the only people i told were bella and logan. i didn't even mean to tell logan i just got drunk one night and ended up calling him and telling him everything, not one of my finest moments.

i decided i wanted to be alone when the song released but i was lowkey regretting that decision. sitting alone with your own thoughts is never a good idea. i decided to kill some time i would call george. after it rang a few times he finally answered. "Luna!" "George!" "not that i'm not overjoyed by your call but why are you calling me shouldn't you be getting ready for your song to come out?" "i was getting bored and i figured who better to cure my boredom than THE george russell." "well i mean if you're so bored you can always play the song for me." he said smirking slightly. "oh my. you've made it this far, waiting one more hour isn't going to kill you." "who knows it might." he said dramatically. " you're such a drama queen." "how dare you accuse me of such a thing." he said after scoffing and holding his hand to his chest.

me and george just talked for around 45 minutes until we realized it was almost time for the song to release. " oh damn i have to start making my instagram post for the song." "i didn't even realize we had been talking for so long, sorry if i've distracted you too much." he said softly. " no no it's fine i kind of needed a distraction, this whole song release is making me nervous." "well do you like the song?" he asked. " well i mean of course i do i wouldn't release it if i didn't." i replied confused. "then that's all that matters. if nobody else likes the song then fuck them because your opinion is the only one that should matter." " what if you end up hating g the song?" "there's no way that's happening but if it does i will still be here supporting you." "thank you george" i told him with a soft smile. "anytime luna." he said smiling back at me.

"one more minute." i told him. "i have your spotify open and ready." " oh gosh i don't know if i want to be here when you listen to it." " i can mute myself and turn off my camera if that makes you feel better." "that actually would, thanks." "it's really no problem."

15,658 likeslunasargeant my debut single "logical" is out now

15,658 likes
lunasargeant my debut single "logical" is out now. i just want to thank my best friend bella for helping me record this song and being with me every step of the way , my brother logan for supporting me, george for the support even though we only met a few weeks ago, and anyone who listens to the song, how does it feel to be an og fan? i would also like to say thanks to my ex, this song would not exsist without you🖕.
view replies

my phone was blowing up with texts of support but i don't think i could answer anyone until i know george reaction. after what felt like years he finally turned his camera on and unmuted. "Luna." he said seriously. "George." i responded nervously. "that has to be one of if not the greatest songs i've ever heard, you have such a pretty voice and the writing in phenomenal as well." i don't know if it was from the stress of the release, my lack of sleep, his words or all of the above but i started tearing up. "i'm gonna cry, you're so sweet." "oh no i didn't mean to make you cry." he said looking slightly panicked. "i think im honestly just relieved the stress of releasing the song is over." "do you have any other songs you plan on releasing soon, and if so can i please hear them early, it was criminal to make me wait for logical." "well i haven't recorded anything else but i do have quite a bit of songs written, i mean ive been writing since high school. but ill think about letting you hear the next one early." "that's all i ask." he said smiling at me. "ok well i think im gonna get ready for bed, ive been so stressed all day it's catching up to me." "alright well im proud of you luna. have a goodnight." i think if he wasn't on the phone i would cried on the spot. "thank you, goodnight george." i said and then hung up and cried while texting everyone who congratulated me back.

END OF CHAPTER
why are they literally so cute. im sorry if there's any errors im falling asleep writing this so if you see any mistakes please point them out. amyways thank you guys fur reading this story and voting on it, it really means a lot 🫶🫶