Chapter 1

Race week 1 Bahrain

LUNAS POV:

"wake up idiot, we have to leave in an hour" is the first thing i heard when i woke up. " ugh just let me sleep" i said while burying my face into my pillow. "i can't afford to be late because of you just get your ass up" logan said sounding slightly irritated. " fine fine i'm up" i responded sitting up in my bed before getting up to brush my teeth.

today was fp1 in bahrain which is also my brothers first time driving fp1 in the mercedes car. it's my first time ever attending a race of my brothers due to me being too busy too last season and my asshole of an ex always being too worried i would cheat on him with a driver. i don't even know why i stayed with him for so long anyways.

i was starting to feel kind of nervous as i was getting dressed worried about watching my brother in the car in person. i could barely handle seeing him crash on tv i can't even imagine what it would be like in person.

once i got done getting ready we had like 5 minutes left to spare but logan was still overly excited and hurrying me out the door. i could tell he couldn't wait to get into his car.

"dude can you calm down a bit" i said to logan. "sorry im just really excited to get into the car but im also pretty nervous" "i can tell but you have nothing to worry about you said the car felt really nice during testing" i told him trying to calm his nerves a bit even though im sure he could tell i was also nervous for him. "oh gosh just wait till you meet george i think you guys will get along pretty well. just not too well i hope" he said jokingly. "oh my gosh i don't have any interest in finding a boyfriend right now so you don't even have to worry about that." "that's what they all say" he said as a parked and then got out of the car.

As we were walking towards the paddock enternece i was getting more nervous due to the amount of fans. i've never done well in super big crowds and this was probably not the best environment for me.

i was following closely behind logan as he walked by all the fans stopping quickly to sign stuff and take pictures with fans. it was nice to see him so happy and that slightly calmed my nerves.

after he was done with the fans he led us to the mercedes garage. it was honestly a lot nicer than i expected it to be. "so opinions?" logan said "it's pretty nice but i think it would be better if it had the ferrari logo instead" i said jokingly. "haha you're so funny" he said sarcastically. "anyways let's find george so i can introduce him to you" "lead to way lo"

he walked to the other side of the garage stopping a few times to talk to some people on the team until he stopped right in front of who i can only assume is george. i had to admit george was cute and in all honestly he was 100% my type but a relashionship is the last thing i need right now.

"luna this is george, george this is luna." logan said introducing us. "hi" i said nervously. i'm not used to meeting new people but everytime i do it's always so scary. "hi luna. logan has told me so much about you. it's lovely to meet you. he said with a thick british accent. "oh it's nice to meet you too. logan has talked about you a lot too." i say laughing slightly trying to make it less awkward "nothing bad i hope, i would hate it if you already heard embarrassing things about me." "oh no no nothing and in fact he kept talking about how excited he was you are his teammate." i said a little less nervously. "i already regret introducing you two, but i have to go talk to my engineer. george would you mind showing her around a bit?" logan said checking his watch "it's no problem mate" "thanks george. i'll see you before practice starts luna, don't do anything stupid while im gone." " yeah yeah, bye lo."

GEORGES POV:
when logan asked me to give luna a tour of the garage i immediately said yes, anything to spend more time getting to know her. she was so gorgeous and from what logan had told me she seems to be very funny and kind.

i was showing her around introducing her to a few members of the team and just asking simple questions to get to know her better. i noticed she seemed a lot more shy after logan left. i decided it was probably best not to ask her about it and just try to get her to warm up to me.

"are you hungry?" i asked her. " not really but i could really use a coffee right about now." "well lucky for you i know exactly where you can get a coffee from." he said walking towards the team hospitality.

once we got her the coffee she wanted i looked at my watch. " oh shoot free practice starts soon so we've gotta get back." "oh alright let's go then. sorry if i've caused you to be late." she said. "oh no it's my fault i should've paid more attention to the time and i'm not quite late yet." i said as we approached the garage. "oh alright well good luck today george." "thank you luna." after that she walked up to logan and i went to my car getting ready for the first practice session of the season.

END OF CHAPTER.
thank you for reading.if you've read my other book you probably notice in trying a different writing style so if you could let me know which is better that would be great personally i think this one is better but the other one is easier but yeah i hope you enjoyed 🫶🫶