Her eyes got bigger when she saw the tall and beautiful skyscrapers.

“Oh God...” Wala sa sariling anas niya at napatayo. Mabilis naman siyang inalalayan ni Marco habang parang batang inosente na nakakita ng isang nakamamanghang bagay.

Marco hugged her waist from behind and put his chin to her shoulder. “It's beautiful, isn't it?”

Nakangiting lumingon si Yunna rito, “yes... Thank you...” Their face are so close to each other. Napatitig siya sa mga mata nitong nakaaakit.

He has this genuine sweet smile on his face, “anything, as long as you're happy.” Napanguso siya sa sinabi nito at muling pinagmasdan ang ganda sa taas.

Yunna and Marco rode all the rides at the amusement park after their sweet moment in the ferris wheel. Reason why she ended up throwing up at the comfort room while Marco is behind her, caressing her back and looking at her with worry.

“I told you, dapat hinay-hinay lang.” Sabi nito habang pinupunasan ng wipes ang bibig niya.

Yunna's eyes were teary as she looks at him, feeling bad. “B-But i want to experience all the rides eh.” She sobs then sniffs. 

Marco sighed and brush her hair. “We will come here again, okay? For now, let's go home. You need to rest.”

Nanghihinang napasandal si Yunna sa katawan nito at yumakap sa baywang ng binata. Angsama ng pakiramdam niya dulot pa ng kaniyang pagsusuka.

“Do you want me to carry you?” He whispered on her ear but Yunna is too tired to even speak. Marco then gently carry her and walk, leaving the comfort room.

He withdraw her on the passenger seat then put her seatbelt on. Saka ito naglakad sa kabila at sumakay sa kotse. Marco cover her body with a thin sheet and then drove off from the park.

Yunna fell asleep during their ride. He had to carry her again to dispose on her bed. Bene remove Yunna's boots and hair clip bow. Pagkatapos ay hinanap ang palagi niyang nakikitang ginagamit ng kapatid na babae na pangtanggal ng make-up.

Bene's sister is super girly, in tagalog, sobrang kikay. Lalo na sa pagdadamit nito na laging kulay pink, any shades of pink. Brianna Schauder loves more than her entirely the color pink. Her room, her things, her clothes and even her make-ups are all pink! Na minsan ayaw tignan ni Bene dahil nasisilaw ang kaniyang mga mata dahil puro pink. She's just fifteen anyway.

But eventhough he dislike pink, he loves his sister so much more than anyone. Siya ang naging guardian nito nang mamatay ang mga magulang nila six years ago. Of course, why would he let their other family members to get the guardian of his sister? Gahaman ang mga ito sa pera at kapangyarihan. Hindi niya kailanman hahayaan ang mga itong makuha ang pinaghirapan ng mga magulang nila.

That's why at the age of 20, he had to take over the position of being the CEO of their company and shift his course from Engineering to Business Administration. BMS Real Estate is kept well, it's known in other countries as one of the best real estates.

Tinanggalan niya ng make-up ang mahimbin na natutulog na dalaga. Her make-up is not that much so it was easy to remove. If he wasn't mistaken, face has to be double cleanse but he can't do that dahil baka magising ito. Alam niya ang mga ganitong bahay dahil kapag ang kapatid niya tinamad, siya ang inuutusan nito.

“Kuyaaaa!” Sigaw sa kaniya mula sa kabilang linya nang sagutin niya ang tawag. Bene is at the living room of Yunna's house, facing his laptop and doing his paperworks when Brianna called for a video call.

Napangiti siya, he knows exactly what she's going to say. He accepted  the video call, “hmm, yes, baby?” Brianna is at the living room, some of the lights in the mansion is off.