chapter 04

Reminder for the people who reading this:‼️‼️

-sorry for wrong grammar‼️
-this story does have a bad words not good for immature readers‼️
-wrong spelling‼️

Disclaimer:this story was just a fictional this is just based on the writer imagination‼️

-----------------------------------------------------------

night walk.

Yonji/Aldrin's Pov:

before I slept last night, I remember that Kiara didn't know that there was an assignment in TLE, so after I made mine I did hers.

I got up early, after doing everything I need to do so I waited Kiara on her door, I keep thinking what she said yesterday that she go to school by herself. I can wait for her right.?

after a minute Kiara got out In her room, hinihingal sya na parang tumakbo Ng matagal?...

inayos nya ang sarili bago tumayo Ng maayos.

what took you so long?.. I said while looking at her, shit I can't stay here and just looking at her.
uy wait Teka lang!" she said while catching up to me
here, take it." I gave her the assignment that I did last night.
ano to?... papers?? A-ano to?..." I saw her eyes with her curiousity
you're assignment. since you've been sleep in hour class you didn't know there was an a assignment in TLE, here take it." I handed her assignment and walk away.

-- After a minutes --

I saw Kiara and Roce walking inside while laughing.

HI Everyone, Good morning since Hindi Tayo nag lesson kahapon we will have our lesson, lecture and quiz, and we will extend our time because Sir. Alvin is absent because of fever so sit properly and listen carefully kase malapit na ang first test nyo kaylangan nyong mag aral Ng mabuti," Miss. ana said and sat down to her chair in the front.

-- few hours later --

I was fixing my things in table and I was about to go out when Kiara approach me,
Yonji sabay ulit tayo!" she said while smiling at me, u know that I can't resist when your smiling at me...
ok. I said, while we are walking back home, I was reading a book, and I glance at Kiara she's just looking at the road.
yonji Anong libro Yan?. she ask me while looking at the book the I was reading.
it's a book that defines a person upper into lower part. I said
interested???. I ask.
nope, I'm interested in cooking books!:)" I look at her with curiosity in my face.. cooking...

culinary course ang kukunin mo? I ask.
hmm, yes since child I've always wanted to be a chef like my grandma. she said, I remember when she told me that when we were at the beach with my parents and her parents. Ikaw what course are you planning to take?.. She ask back,
engineering. I said. we continue walking and got into our department.

Kiara is something else, my life got happier when Kiara is around me. but I was too scared to say my feelings. what if she doesn't feel the same?.. that will be so awkward. I don't want us be awkward. I want us to be like this.

I can't sleep thinking about something, so I called Gabriel and Xander to join me near the cafe here in bgc.

calling Xander Lee...

"yo, bro what's up?." he ask me.

come with me at the cafe near to my condo.
I said.

"okay bro, coming..." he said.

I ended the call and the next I called is garbiel..

calling grabriel Jace..

"bakit bro..? you need somethin?"

nope I don't need something, just go to the cafe near my condo.

"coming right up"

I ended up our call and got my sweater and my wallet and lock my door..

I always see this cafe, Tomorrow's cafe.

BRO! ALDRIN!" Xander said while running towards me.

HEY XANDER, ALDRIN. I MISS YOU HAHAHA" Sabi ni gab.

we just see each other whenever we have time.

Mom was planning to take me with her at Paris but I didn't want to coz I saw a girl, and damn she's beautiful." Xander said.

waiter!" I said while raising my right hand.

what would you like to order sir?" the waiter said.

java chips frappuccino and 1 cinnamon bread." I said and handed the menu to the waiter.

hmm.. I would like to order, Caramel macchiato and 1 morning bun. thats it."
gab said and handed the menu to the waiter

espresso brownies and 1 Butter croissant."
Xander said and handed the menu to the waiter.

jave chips frappuccino and 1 cinnamon bread, caramel macchiato and 1 morning bun, espresso brownies and 1 butter croissant." the waiter repeat what we ordered.

yes that's it." I said.

the waiter walked away with our order.

you know the girl I was talking about earlier bro she's damn fucking hot, I heard her name is Celine? I just heard tho." Xander said.

what Celine?" gab said.
why?.." I ask.
cuz I know alot Celine in my social meds."
he said.

what is it again.? I heard it tho.. ah it's Addison!" Xander said.

what the fuck bro, they own the Addison's international airport and compounds?!"
gab said.

your crazy Xander." I said.

damn she's rich!" Xander said.

as if she will fall for you." gab said.

why wouldn't she not, in this handsome face of mine? every girls like me."
Xander said.

Because your a playboy and she have a boyfriend." I said.

and who?. Xander ask me.

Acel Kyle Aguilar." I answered his question.

Acel Kyle Aguilar?? the son of the CEO of Aguilar's coop." Xander said

yup." that's the shorter word I know so he will stop talking

I know Celine and her parents they used to be our investors in my dad's company.
and I know Celine is not the type of girl who will just fall to anyone specially Xander.

after in the cafe, we went to a mini Mart and got some beer and we drank it on my condo, it's weekend so it's fine.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ginaganahan akong gumawa eh baka Mamaya meron ulit new chapter HAHAHAHA