𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕎𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟

Start from the beginning

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼, 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Caroline Forbes was born she wasn't alone. She had a twin. Tae Forbes. And when Tae went missing a few days later no one knew what to do, and it broke Liz. She threw herself into her work, while Caroline grew up alone, due to her dad being gone most of the time.

And Tae, the baby, ended up in a small town called Rosewood, adopted by a woman and her husband, who already had a daughter a few days old.

Ashley Marin, who loved her daughters more than anything, only ever wanted to protect them from the world.

And as they grew up that's what she did. Or tried to do. But it wasn't enough.

The girls grew up and made friends, and became popular.

And now it has been one year since Alison, then the queen bee of the bunch, went missing. Tae, Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Emily have gone on with their lives, though they've grown apart.

Now in high school, each girl finds herself facing a new set of challenges when anonymous text messages from 'A' threaten to expose all of their secrets - both old secrets the girls were sure only Alison knew, and newer secrets developed after Alison's disappearance.

Who is 'A' and how does he or she know the things he or she knows?

And that's not the only thing. Now the girls, their families and new friends, along with the Forbes Family and their friends are being drawn in to watch the life of Tae Forbes/Marin and how her life has been nothing but shit since the moment her best friend went missing. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)